Who do you want to see here? Tell me their names!

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
Hey gang!

I'm on the hunt for all the artisan putter manufacturers that you all know about, that we don't...yet. I want Putter Talk to be a showcase for everyone. The whole point was to give manufacturers a place to interact with people that don't know about them, and a way to give all of you exposure to people that YOU don't know about.

I've reached out to 8-10 people that I've found through Instagram. (If you don't follow us yet, hit that IG button at the top of the page!) But I want more! If you know people in the business....let me know who they are. I want to get them involved here!

Post names, links to websites, Instagram names, Twitter handles...whatever contact info you have. I can take it from there, or if you DM me, I'll get you my mobile number so you can give it to them.

I'm looking forward to knowing more putter manufacturers, and giving them the exposure they need to be a success!

T. J.

PUTTERS!? We no need no,,, wait,,, si , we do !!
Staff member
Don’t know if you already have,,,, Tyson Lamb ,,,,,

Cols_Ears

Not a putter maker, but he seems to do some decent refinish work here in the UK where our options are quite limited - Chris Finch. He’s ChrisFinchGolf on Insta.

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
Peretti used to be quite active on this board. I’d love to get Mike back involved. Sent him a few emails with no response.

MattM97

Some more brands/names that I'm just throwing out there, not sure if some are here or were here:
  • Argolf
  • Sik Putter
  • SC&G Putters (Stuart Cox)
  • Ricky Johnson Putters
  • Carbon Putters
  • KB Golf (Kevin Burns)

Maverickping

Possibly a different twist, the "very small" boutique designer; making exquisite offerings just requiring the proper exposure. There are certainly many here that would know the correct people for this. I might be mistaken, but I believe some of our designers; can attribute (after their work speaks for themselves) some of their success to Puttertalk. It only leads me to believe, there others out there too.

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
What happened to MACHINE putters? Dead?
I talked to Dave Billings a few weeks ago. He's busy with other projects right now.

• Argolf
  • Sik Putter
  • SC&G Putters (Stuart Cox)
  • Ricky Johnson Putters
  • Carbon Putters
  • KB Golf (Kevin Burns)
Sik used to be active here.
I've talked to Carbon.
Kevin Burns used to be active here as well.

After another month of growth like the last one that PT had, I think we'll see a lot of these guys back in the fold.

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
I posted to Tom Slighter about looking this way. He is involve in a new venture with some very interesting designs, so...
Jimbo :cool:

MattM97

I talked to Dave Billings a few weeks ago. He's busy with other projects right now.

Sik used to be active here.
I've talked to Carbon.
Kevin Burns used to be active here as well.

After another month of growth like the last one that PT had, I think we'll see a lot of these guys back in the fold.
Good hope to see some of them here. I can badger Sik about making a LH putter then 😂😂