Video of the last club Byron is ever making...

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Big Wow. Now do I have to stamp "Georgia Flatsticks" on my next putter?? Doesn't quite sound the same..... Maybe "Dixie 'Sticks"???

In any event, having lived in both the Atlanta area and here in Cali, hard to go wrong with either. We just need to make sure the Byron "vibe" doesn't change too much....
Well, Tad already used Peach Putters... I do like Dixie Sticks (Stix?), that is pretty slick. Maybe this will inspire a first annual gathering of the East Coast Club Byron folks for a little golf and some show and tell... You are not too far from the Appalachian Trail, maybe some inspiration there can be found. So much to consider, but first and foremost get here safe!
Jimbo :cool:

dwboston

Well, Tad already used Peach Putters... I do like Dixie Sticks (Stix?), that is pretty slick. Maybe this will inspire a first annual gathering of the East Coast Club Byron folks for a little golf and some show and tell... You are not too far from the Appalachian Trail, maybe some inspiration there can be found. So much to consider, but first and foremost get here safe!
I'd be up for an East Coast Byron meet-up.

Coach_1

Now that you’re in redneck country. A redneck inspired cover like hunting or something would be awesome! I’d love to have a deer or duck cover.

itssookay

Maybe this will inspire a first annual gathering of the East Coast Club Byron folks for a little golf and some show and tell... You are not too far from the Appalachian Trail, maybe some inspiration there can be found. So much to consider, but first and foremost get here safe!
East coast meet up would be 👌🔥!

@Byron Morgan let us know when the shop is all set up! Would love to visit the new shop haha

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Tuna mill becomes trout mill, bikini covers go daisy dukes, the coyote remains as there are plenty out this way, the waves become mountains, and big foot works his way onto an experimental mallet of some sort... this is just off the top of my head!

OSIRIS1311

Lol so much easier for us in Florida, I can make it to canton in 7 hours. My uncle owns the north Georgia re/max up there