US Open 2019

mattmolewyk

Some red, white, and blue stacked skulls would be suh-weeet.
Or Red/White/Blue Dripping Skull-- I don't think they'll do stacked since they just dropped the pink set yesterday. You never know with SWAG though. My guess would be that it's not a Skull--it might have a skull or skulls in the design, but I think it'll be something to do with Pebble Beach/California. That would follow how they've done covers for the majors for the most part. I'm all for a super patriotic looking Skull either way.

JunkerJorge

Or Red/White/Blue Dripping Skull-- I don't think they'll do stacked since they just dropped the pink set yesterday. You never know with SWAG though. My guess would be that it's not a Skull--it might have a skull or skulls in the design, but I think it'll be something to do with Pebble Beach/California. That would follow how they've done covers for the majors for the most part. I'm all for a super patriotic looking Skull either way.
Yeah. I’m hoping for something totally fresh. I think one of the strengths of swag right now is they tend come up with something totally creative and unpredictable (mayonnaise jars not withstanding ). Hoping for the RWB stacked skulls as a bonus item.

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
They have gators on skateboards... more of a Florida theme, if you ask me.
Jimbo :cool:

JunkerJorge

The confusion is understandable Jimbo. There seems to be an over proliferation of skulls in the market lately. A touch macabre for my taste but momento mori I suppose.