Updated Family Shot 2019

fharbist

Member
Not sure that this panorama pic will show up correctly here in PT, but nonetheless here's a shot of my Byron family as of 2019. This pic is missing only one of my Byrons - a 615 glass-blast currently being borrowed by my Father-in-law.

Enjoy. Hope this livens the forum a little bit. Any 711s or DH11s out there for sale, let me know. The family always has room for growth!!

FH
 

Attachments

Pwood28

Member
That’s a great looking family you have there. I need to get over to Byron’s to get working on a new 89!
 

Cols_Ears

Active member
That's some collection there, loving the flowneck family.

The top '89 with the short round neck is my favourite - just how I like them (although I suspect it might be too heavy for me).

Great stuff
Col
 

fharbist

Member
Cols_Ears said:
That's some collection there, loving the flowneck family.

The top '89 with the short round neck is my favourite - just how I like them (although I suspect it might be too heavy for me).
Thanks, you've got great taste. That's a Johnny Hines putter - dark rum carbon 89
 

dans4fun

Active member
fharbist said:
Cols_Ears said:
That's some collection there, loving the flowneck family.

The top '89 with the short round neck is my favourite - just how I like them (although I suspect it might be too heavy for me).
Cherish that one. Johnny had great taste.

Dan

Thanks, you've got great taste. That's a Johnny Hines putter - dark rum carbon 89
 

jt2gt

Member
fharbist said:
Cols_Ears said:
That's some collection there, loving the flowneck family.

The top '89 with the short round neck is my favourite - just how I like them (although I suspect it might be too heavy for me).
Thanks, you've got great taste. That's a Johnny Hines putter - dark rum carbon 89
Yes, it is...I sold/traded that one to him. Miss doing deals with Johnny as I am sure many of us do. Lots of Mills came my way through him.
 

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Pano looks great and that is a FANTASTIC collection of flow necks!!! Some beautiful steel there. :)

Rob
 

fharbist

Member
Thanks, Rob. And on the Morgan front, the other Johnny putter in the pic above is the 3-line Captain Morgan 007 skull and bones. I don't know where/how Johnny got it, but he always had the good, unique stuff. Have never seen another 3-line blade putter by Byron....
 

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
fharbist said:
Thanks, Rob. And on the Morgan front, the other Johnny putter in the pic above is the 3-line Captain Morgan 007 skull and bones. I don't know where/how Johnny got it, but he always had the good, unique stuff. Have never seen another 3-line blade putter by Byron....
Yep, that one is a unique beauty! ;)

Rob
 
Top