The Grinch will need a new name, REFINISH in process

mattsam

My 4 little ladies
Here you go, everywhere not filled will be in white

The color came out good, I have other putters nickel plated. Its not chrome but near chrome. There is a matte finish to the top line, thats hard to tell and the cavity.

Shafted with the original shaft for now.

348 gram head weight on my scale at work, which is official.

It feels great, but I'm not kicking out my DASS BB1 stubby or 44 mag I have been gaming for this putter just yet.

Attachments

Somehow after all the hype (primarily created by my initial comments I admit) my expectations were a little higher. ???

Thats not to say what been done has been done well, I just expected a little more from the finishing. :-\

I understand because I've been there, getting the quality of finish with some imagination is very difficult, which is why I've always left it to the creators but, we have agreed to disagree on that subject.

Very gamable though, hope she makes lots of putters for you.

Score low & if not "Beers awaiting" ;D

Regards
T

MarkCuranovic

the-golf-tee-junction said:
Somehow after all the hype (primarily created by my initial comments I admit) my expectations were a little higher. ???

Thats not to say what been done has been done well, I just expected a little more from the finishing. :-\

I understand because I've been there, getting the quality of finish with some imagination is very difficult, which is why I've always left it to the creators but, we have agreed to disagree on that subject.

Very gamable though, hope she makes lots of putters for you.

Score low & if not "Beers awaiting" ;D

Regards
T
I was hoping for a PVD, or something from Arizona... =0)

still a gorgeous stick... and if you ever get bored, hollabakyall