The B-17 has landed. New Putter for 2017

Pwood28

RobotDoctor said:
What materials is the B-17 available in? Byron has told me no copper plate. Hmmmmmm
Carbon, American Stainless & German Stainless. The pricing on GSS makes for a great opportunity to add GSS to your collection if it interests you. That's the route I went.

tsecor

Gents, the B-17 has landed!
In picture # P8090660.JPG the middle putter is what model? the "betweens"? or is that the Moana? I assume the putter at the bottom is the secrets? I think I'm ready to finally place an order. I love this model. where can I find dimensions on these models? I love the size (heel to toe) of the secrets and the flange size of the "betweens". Can I order a mash up of the two? Thank you

rclarke1

trying to get back on course......
In picture # P8090660.JPG the middle putter is what model? the "betweens"? or is that the Moana? I assume the putter at the bottom is the secrets? I think I'm ready to finally place an order. I love this model. where can I find dimensions on these models? I love the size (heel to toe) of the secrets and the flange size of the "betweens". Can I order a mash up of the two? Thank you
look at the top of the photo red letters