Sugar Skull T-Shirts on the site

Golfluvzme

The little guy just working harder, ;-)
I just posted on Instagram and wanted to share the news, here as well. The first batch of Sugar Skull T-shirts have arrived and the count is small, so if you have interest, buzz on over to mannkrafted.com and hit the GEAR section for the opportunity to purchase. I am only selling them thru one outlet, for this first run to keep a better track of popularity and demand.
They really are super soft and I think you'll have a new favorite shirt.
Here is the link:
https://mannkrafted.com/collections/gear/products/sugar-skull-super-soft-t-shirts
The inventory should be accurate on all sizes and I have my fingers crossed that the site does not allow any of them to be over-sold.
Thanks again!!!
LaMont in AZ

Attachments

Golfluvzme

Possibly. They are an athletic fit shirt, so I would advise going one size larger than normal. I am not sure of the Euro/US sizing difference and hesitate to lay down a firm guess. One way to look at it....a size too large and you can tuck it in......a size too small and it goes to the kids or wife, ;).
I have darker shirts being made, right now that will have the Skull and front screening in red/white. They should be very cool and I expect them any day, now.
When they are in my hands, I'll get some pix posted here and add them to mannkrafted.com.
Wish I could be more definitive on the sizing, but would hate to guess incorrectly.
LaMont in AZ

PS, I actually have an XXL on, right now as I am typing this post. Sort of cool to know I am talking about it and wearing it at the same time, LOL.

Golfluvzme

I sitting here looking at the new site and BAM! I notice that the shirt in this thread is the one that I am actually wearing, RIGHT NOW! LMAO! What are the odds?
Still have several in stock and long sleeve versions in dark color with Turquoise/White screening are coming on Tuesday. Timing is everything and now that the temps are climbing, NOW they decide to finish my order of LONG SLEEVE T's, :LOL:

LionGolfer

Hi, laying the t-shirt flat, what's the measurement from pit to pit forvtgr small and medium pls. Also, these are pre shrunk shirts?

Golfluvzme

I'll have my wife check on those measurements. Not pre-shrunk, but I have seen little shrinkage washed in warm and dried on low heat.
LaMont in AZ

Golfluvzme

Also, I ordered long sleeve versions of this shirt, back in late February and just got them in, last week. They are all done in a turquoise/white screen, but the fabric is either light gray, dark gray, deep blue or nearly black. I've got L, XL and XXL in stock, I just need to get pix taken and posted on my site. If you have interest, let me know, here or thru a text to the phone number on my site.
Thanks a ton
LaMont in AZ

LionGolfer

I'll have my wife check on those measurements. Not pre-shrunk, but I have seen little shrinkage washed in warm and dried on low heat.
LaMont in AZ
Look forward to the measurements. Suggest you have these on your website as well. Should help those sitting Inn the fence.