Something to try: Cheap eBay putters

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
Just had a fun thought...

Just type "putter" into eBay...post a link to the first thing you find.

There are some interesting putters that you can get for next to nothing.

Here's mine:

YEARS ago, I had a guy send me a PM that he had a bunch (30-ish) putters that he was trying to sell. He wanted $10ea for them. He sent a pic and they were all ALL TP Mills putters. Most were the OTR stuff, but there were 2 handmades in there. (One of which, ended up being Bear Bryant's gamer.) He was preparing to just list them all individually on eBay before I bought them.

So, there may be some gems out there, just titled "Putter"

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
This may be interesting fodder for a "$20 Challenge" series of reviews.
Or:

$20 or £20 (Not inc postage) "Best Buy". All purchases to be confirmed by posting the ebay link of the completed auction here.

Runs until the end of the calendar year, winner (Of the most outstanding purchase) then gets decided by a vote.....

I'm game ;)

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
Or:

$20 or £20 (Not inc postage) "Best Buy". All purchases to be confirmed by posting the ebay link of the completed auction here.

Runs until the end of the calendar year, winner (Of the most outstanding purchase) then gets decided by a vote.....
I was thinking about reviewing cheap putters....but I like your idea a lot better!

Let's do it, folks! Game ON!

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
It is a milled putter, no face insert, and they are nice. These often show up listed as Prototype instead of Protype, but they are a nice milled OTR..
Jimbo :cool:

MattM97

It is a milled putter, no face insert, and they are nice. These often show up listed as Prototype instead of Protype, but they are a nice milled OTR..
Jimbo :cool:
Thanks, will see what the bids to get up to. I'm not a fan of the odyssey inserts at all so a milled face is more appealing.