Rob from Sydney collection.

MoaningM

Old Tom Morris...
Rob I have just spent at least 90 minutes going through this thread and am thoroughly exhausted and thoroughly jealous! Incredible collection of putters....and books..... enjoyed every second of it, how do you display them, and do you have a count on how many?

I need to lie down now.....

Cols_Ears

Thanks Gary!

I hope you are well mate. The Poms are trying to wriggle off the hook even as I write ha ha.

Rob
Wriggled quite well I think you'll find Rob! ;)

It's certainly made the rest of the series a bit more interesting. Quite a performance by Mr Stokes that's for sure, one of the most riveting days in a test match in my lifetime... Thought we were done for when Leach got to the crease with 73 runs needed for the last wicket.

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Wriggled quite well I think you'll find Rob! ;)

It's certainly made the rest of the series a bit more interesting. Quite a performance by Mr Stokes that's for sure, one of the most riveting days in a test match in my lifetime... Thought we were done for when Leach got to the crease with 73 runs needed for the last wicket.
Duh!! That will teach me to go the early crow!!!

BUT - Steve 'Sandpaper' Smith seems to have come back well in this test ha ha. :)

Rob

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Rob I have just spent at least 90 minutes going through this thread and am thoroughly exhausted and thoroughly jealous! Incredible collection of putters....and books..... enjoyed every second of it, how do you display them, and do you have a count on how many?

I need to lie down now.....
Thank you for the kind words!

Books are gone as we downsized and I am going to sell off most of my collection also as I have a very sick niece who needs medicine a lot more than uncle Rob needs rare books and putters. :)

Rob

Cols_Ears

Duh!! That will teach me to go the early crow!!!

BUT - Steve 'Sandpaper' Smith seems to have come back well in this test ha ha. :)

Rob
Well Rob - the Urn is yours again. Australia played very well, and we just didn't perform consistently enough. I would say you may be relying on Mr Smith a little too much - but at least you have someone to rely on - and what a batsman he is. Never seen anyone with some many strange ticks and mannerisms whilst batting, but he surely knows how to find the middle of the bat.

Looking forward to the last test to see if we can at least tie up the Series.