Restoration the TP Mills Way!

RT301

I bought this softtail off eBay and wanted to see it restored to its rightful glory. Originally bead blasted black ox. The previous owner really took great care of it for a gamer. I’m guessing these were from 2009ish? I requested a clear coated oil can and David did not disappoint. Everything is perfect including the re-milled face.

Attachments

tsecor

I'm on hold for my putter he is so busy...im a little disappointed but I'm holding out as long as i can

tsecor

I just got off the phone with David and we are off and running. Had a very nice conversation with him and I thought I was detailed!!! David was amazing. we are building a soft tail wide flange, naked site dot, 350-355 head weight, soft shaft for feel. Parallel shaft with a touch of back band and 1 degree flat.....i expect first pictures tomorrow or Monday. so far, an amazing experience.

tsecor

Hit a little bump in the road. David confused the notes with my putter with another client and started fabricating a different putter for me......when he returns from the players championships, we'll get it back on track. He has been great so far