Nice!

I only have the Pink, Green, and Sago.

75 Green made
8 Pink made
24 Sago - White
1 Sago - Teal
75 Flag - Blue
8 Flag - White
No clue on the Spring Fling. I forget who had those made.

There was one Sago made in teal. No clue where that ended up.

There was also one proto that was a "Space Invaders" cover. I think Geo ended up with that one somehow.

smitty

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Doug said:
Nice!

I only have the Pink, Green, and Sago.

75 Green made
8 Pink made
24 Sago - White
1 Sago - Teal
75 Flag - Blue
8 Flag - White
No clue on the Spring Fling. I forget who had those made.

There was one Sago made in teal. No clue where that ended up.

There was also one proto that was a "Space Invaders" cover. I think Geo ended up with that one somehow.
Yes I remember those two. Geo scored heavily with that Space Invaders cover... it is awesome!

RobotDoctor

Coffee drinking hacker
I have green PutterTalk, white Dr. Sago and a Blue Flag. I remember seeing the Space Invader cover back in 2014. That is an awesome cover!!!

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
I'd say that by-far, smitty has the most complete collection of PT headcovers. JR might have all the same too.

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
I have both flags, the green stitched PT cover, but would love to score one of those Spring Filngs… if anyone has one that they'd part with.

Jimbo 8)

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
Just a heads-up to everyone: We're planning on doing 2-3 headcover releases a month, all limited quantities. We have a TON of great ideas for covers, and I can't wait to share them all with you.

New covers are all made in the USA. Magnetic enclosures. Marine grade materials so they won't fade. Very high stitch-counts. Amazing craftsmanship. I had to work hard to be able to have these made by the company that I have making them. They do covers for all the big guys...and now Putter Talk too! These are nothing like the old headcovers we did in the past. Night and day difference.

I'm hoping that you all like the designs that we're putting together. Again, they'll all be limited runs. Next one to be released for The Masters is a stunner too. Can't wait to show you all that one late next week.

Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see in the future. If it's feasible, I'll work it out.

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
There's a tag inside ours that tells you who made it. Same company that most of the big-boys are using. (Bettinardi has the same tag in his, I can tell you that much.)

I won't speak to who makes Swag's headcovers. That's 100% their business.

Last edited:

RobotDoctor

Coffee drinking hacker
I just picked up the new cover. It's the least I can do to help out PutterTalk and Mr. Doug. Plus the covers Doug comes up are pretty cool. Thanks!