Please Mr. Postman...

n03putts

... look and see
is there a box in there from Tennessee? (with apologies to the Marvelettes :)
And the answer is - - - OH YEAH!!!

Couple of crappy phone pice just to give an idea how today became a happy day, lol
Hopefully Lump will post up a thread with some nice signature Tree pics when he has time, but for now...

timastyle

Very nice and great pickups! Pretty sure I saw both these beauties on Instagram, so I'm sure the tree pics are not far behind...

rclarke1

trying to get back on course......
An Element and a Damascus!?!?!
You are set for a while, Marty!
Congratulations!
If you haven't had an Element yet- you are going to love it!
;)
RC

n03putts

Thanks guys - also saw Lump has pics up on his Facebook page. Make my pics look even more pitiful. Lol.
But very glad there are some quality pics for people to see, because these sticks are gorgeous .

n03putts

Yessir. I just hope Lump posts up his pics of these two so people don't have to go track 'em down on Facebook and Instagram.
His pics are so clear and detailed makes me kinda wish i hadn't posted my pathetic phone shots - really did not do these two justice.

BTW, you were correct - AlBz feels sensational.

n03putts

cjblake09 said:
Very nice putters Marty. Are either of these from you fantasy football winnings?

Yes indeed CJ and thanks for asking. The AlBz Element is my fantasy football putter.

Toyed with the idea of sole stamping something like "dear mr fantasy" or #1 fantasy, but decided to keep it clean and simple. Think I'm gonna really enjoy that AlBz - feels great. Not to mention will provide fond memories of my rookie season in FF. :)
Cheers

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
One thing about AlBz is that it gets an even, honey hue over time that doesn't get too dark or become uneven in it's patina...

Nice putter

Jimbo 8)

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
AlBz is by far my favorite metal to have a putter made from. SO soft...and the patina is out of this world.

myphed

Awesome putters guys, I'm hoping Lumpy starts posting more pics. I'll post mine when it shows up hopefully next week!

johnny5

I didn't inquire about the toe stamp at all. Questioning my purchase now. It rolls so nice though. Might talk to Lump about adjusting that.

Jimbobuc21

johnny5 said:
I didn't inquire about the toe stamp at all. Questioning my purchase now. It rolls so nice though. Might talk to Lump about adjusting that.
What does the stamp on the toe say? If it has it's original label on the shaft it will give the loft/lie/weight and also the serial number. I have a few of these in my collection and am lucky enough to have at least half a dozen of his early works that are single and double digit serial numbers. In fact I have serial #2 and one pre-Xenon putter that has it's flaws but I collect it for it's own sake of being a pre-Xenon...

Jimbo 8)

johnny5

Jimbobuc21 said:
johnny5 said:
What does the stamp on the toe say? If it has it's original label on the shaft it will give the loft/lie/weight and also the serial number. I have a few of these in my collection and am lucky enough to have at least half a dozen of his early works that are single and double digit serial numbers. In fact I have serial #2 and one pre-Xenon putter that has it's flaws but I collect it for it's own sake of being a pre-Xenon...

Jimbo 8)
Specs match me, a little heavy, but work
Serial low 600's, 34 1/2", 3* loft, 66 lie, weight 360g.
Toe has : 1st
Fantasy
34, 2, 68, 350 is "fits like a glove" material for me.
My SS Element is perfect, this AlBz would be 2nd in my gamer rotation.

Jimbobuc21

You should make up a good story to go with the '1st fantasy' marking... nobody has to know the real story. I first thought a heavy putter was not for me, but in time I have discovered that I am more consistent with distance once it became my normal... mine is a Xenon 10* at 370g and it has taken on the sweetest patina (it is copper). Between that one and my Byron Morgan 008X (also copper) I am all set on gamers. The rest of my collection is to enjoy until the day that it becomes necessary to sell it off to others to enjoy...

Jimbo 8)

johnny5

Took it out to the course yesterday for a putting session. I'm going to pass this on. May have Lumpy disguise the toe so it's not so personal and move it. 360 gram head is a lot to move for me. Toe engraving attached.
108264AlBz engrave.JPG