Pebble Beach 100th Anniversary Putter

Aloha B.

Scotty made a limited edition of 150 Pebble Beach 100th Anniversary putters and covers. The catch was that you had to buy the putter in person, no phone orders, no holds, etc. I was told several weeks ago that they sold out and then I found out that they weren't releasing them all at once. I got a call a few days ago that they received another 25 putters and unfortunately I was too busy to take off of work and drive down. I was thinking of leaving work early and making the drive down as there were only 10 left. I told my wife that I was thinking of leaving work early and she called me 30 minutes later to tell me that she was driving down to Pebble to get the putter for me. Wow, my amazing wife! Since we spend a lot of time in the Pebble area I really wanted the putter since it was celebrating Pebbles 100th Anniversary.
DSC06377.JPGDSC06378.JPGDSC06381.JPGDSC06384.JPGDSC06387.JPGDSC06386.JPGDSC06385.JPG

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Congratulations Bruce! Beautiful putter and beautifuler wife!!
Lots to like about this one - Tri-Sole, cool shaft band and his best cover I have seen in ages. 👍👍👍

Rob

MattM97

You got a great wife definitely a keeper.

As for the putter it's nice, I'm still not a fan of the new Scotty putters, he needs to do away with that insert.

Aloha B.

Congratulations Bruce! Beautiful putter and beautifuler wife!!
Lots to like about this one - Tri-Sole, cool shaft band and his best cover I have seen in ages. 👍👍👍

Rob
Thanks Rob for your comments! I do really like the putter and I also think it's a great cover.

Aloha B.

You got a great wife definitely a keeper.

As for the putter it's nice, I'm still not a fan of the new Scotty putters, he needs to do away with that insert.
My wife has put up with me for 25 years this year. Like Rob, I like his old school putters. I'm not an insert guy either but I really wanted this special Pebble 100th Anniversary and didn't care about the model. Plus I'm a lefty and it will be a wall hanger.

MattM97

My wife has put up with me for 25 years this year. Like Rob, I like his old school putters. I'm not an insert guy either but I really wanted this special Pebble 100th Anniversary and didn't care about the model. Plus I'm a lefty and it will be a wall hanger.
I get that being special for sure and wanting something for it.

I'm the same, I prefer solid mill, don't mind certain inserts like copper but the recent Scotty's are just weird with that insert in them, ball feels so jumpy off the face.

Also I feel your pain as a lefty buying and collecting things.

Rob McHugh

Looks like a couple of knock off's already... don't know for sure, as I am not that familiar with the new SC offerings.
Jimbo :cool:
That is an earlier model Jimbo. To date he has done 3 Pebble Beach commemorative putters. The very first one was a Black Pearl beauty. 👍

Rob

Aloha B.

That is an earlier model Jimbo. To date he has done 3 Pebble Beach commemorative putters. The very first one was a Black Pearl beauty. 👍

Rob
Rob,
Jumbo is right that one is a fake. Notice on the sole it has handcrafted by blank where it should have Scotty Cameron, the grip looks like the 100th Anniversary grip and it should be a leather stichback grip. I think that the weights were 10 gms. Also it's supposed to come with a putter bag and COA.

Aloha B.

I get that being special for sure and wanting something for it.

I'm the same, I prefer solid mill, don't mind certain inserts like copper but the recent Scotty's are just weird with that insert in them, ball feels so jumpy off the face.

Also I feel your pain as a lefty buying and collecting things.
You're right although one of my friends at Pebble just received some really nice custom Edel putters to sell in his store during the Open. He sent David a text to see if he'd make a lefty for me and he said yes, so I'm thinking of having a lefty made.

Rob McHugh

Rob,
Jumbo is right that one is a fake. Notice on the sole it has handcrafted by blank where it should have Scotty Cameron, the grip looks like the 100th Anniversary grip and it should be a leather stichback grip. I think that the weights were 10 gms. Also it's supposed to come with a putter bag and COA.
Thanks Bruce, that’s what comes with an old guy on a bus looking at a phone!! 🤣
I will check it out properly when I get in.

Rob

MattM97

You're right although one of my friends at Pebble just received some really nice custom Edel putters to sell in his store during the Open. He sent David a text to see if he'd make a lefty for me and he said yes, so I'm thinking of having a lefty made.
Oh nice I really want to see what that looks like when done. I really enjoy my Edel putter and it's nice that Edel has a lot of lefty options.

I actually have a second one coming, I got cheap on a BST page and will get it spec'd to me next year at some point.

Aloha B.

Oh nice I really want to see what that looks like when done. I really enjoy my Edel putter and it's nice that Edel has a lot of lefty options.

I actually have a second one coming, I got cheap on a BST page and will get it spec'd to me next year at some point.
Good to hear as I've never owned an Edel putter but have heard good things.

Rob McHugh

Rob,
OMG - I just had a look at Jimbo's link on the iMac; biggest fake ever! :)

Rob