Original Scotty Newport 1999

Oneputt

I believe that putter would sell on ebay for between $150 and $200. Maybe a little more if the top line looks clean. If you have a top line photo please post same. Also, if the putter is its original 35" length that will help value as well.

Ryder@979

I believe that putter would sell on ebay for between $150 and $200. Maybe a little more if the top line looks clean. If you have a top line photo please post same. Also, if the putter is its original 35" length that will help value as well.

Attachments

Oneputt

I am not sure what that blotch is between the center of the top line and the toe of the top line, but nevertheless I do believe the putter would sell on ebay for between $150 and $200.

Ryder@979

I am not sure what that blotch is between the center of the top line and the toe of the top line, but nevertheless I do believe the putter would sell on ebay for between $150 and $200.
It appears to be a very small ding, to be this old and not re furbished still in great shape ?? I would like to sell it to finish out the rest of my clubs
I have seen worse originals as I am sure you have as well . I was hoping I could get 350.00 and give that to Callaway preowned. lol
Appreciate your info, Thank You

Attachments