Nice to be back here

Rob McHugh

Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Hello guys,

I have been absent putting together a big fundraiser for my niece. She has very bad Tuberous Sclerosis - she is 16 and cannot communicate in any way, feed herself or even go to the toilet. It's not all doom and gloom - she can stand beside the fridge because she knows the cheese lives in there somewhere! :) She also has several fits a day and various other horrid things because her immune system is non-existent.

It is a terrible disease and scandalously underfunded here so I have been busy getting some of my mates together to put on a show and raise some money for the TS Association. The night was a huge success and at the end of it I was able to hand the charity almost $27,000.00 which will go directly to the families that need it and not to any bureaucracy.

I have already sold all my rare books and am currently in the process of selling off the putter collection too; Alana needs her medication (currently almost 40K a year) more than uncle Rob needs his 'stuff' ha ha.

I have missed being on here and will be more actively involved again now. Hope you boys are all well. :)

RobTSA Fundraiser Poster.jpg