Need to replace shaft on Ping 1A

FrankenScotty

Yep, she's a bit battle scared alright,
Looks like it has been painted or something, maybe even one of those gold plated one's?
Which one sounds better, the 1A or the 1-A?

Yumseyo

Yep, she's a bit battle scared alright,
Looks like it has been painted or something, maybe even one of those gold plated one's?
Which one sounds better, the 1A or the 1-A?
I think the 1A sounds better. It is smaller, and me being shorter, I feel that they could be a bit more "upright" for me
and it seems like I have to hit the 1A harder to get the same distance as the 1-A. Outside of making a lot of noise, they
don't do that much for me. Maybe if they were more upright I might feel more..

FrankenScotty

They are a bit of a novelty really, being the headshape that started it all at the Solheim breakfast table one day!
The 1A (although I don't have one), should feel better off the face, as well as sound better I reckon.

Yumseyo

They are a bit of a novelty really, being the headshape that started it all at the Solheim breakfast table one day!
The 1A (although I don't have one), should feel better off the face, as well as sound better I reckon.
I think I will sell them off, unless you have an idea for a shaft that can make the putter feel more up right?

lumpy

Not sure about a shaft that would be bent to increase lie since the hosel is drilled at an angle. Can be slightly bend on a Mitchell putter fixture.

Lump

Yumseyo

Not sure about a shaft that would be bent to increase lie since the hosel is drilled at an angle. Can be slightly bend on a Mitchell putter fixture.

Lump
Thank you for the input Lumpy. It is a honor to have you comment on my question. I have heard so many good things about you! Do you think PING has an alternative shaft they could install?