Just ordered my first DH89

Maverickping

Now the real difficulty begins :) Watching the tracking number I find particularly difficult, but still adds to the excitement overall. Embrace the experience.

ditchboy81

Model, stamps, topline alignment line, face milling, brushed stainless finish, black paint fill all great choices. I expect you will truly enjoy owning and playing the putter.
I love it. Just can’t wait to get my hands on it. In hindsight I wish I’d chose the larger stamp font but it’s a minor tiny quibble.

Oneputt

I love it. Just can’t wait to get my hands on it. In hindsight I wish I’d chose the larger stamp font but it’s a minor tiny quibble.
I think medium and, or, small font stamping gives a putter an authentic custom look, which I like. My opinion is that your putter's heel and cavity stamp font size looks perfect.

ditchboy81

I think medium and, or, small font stamping gives a putter an authentic custom look, which I like. My opinion is that your putter's heel and cavity stamp font size looks perfect.
I prefer medium but tbh I hadn’t stipulated medium. I think BM went off the fact I’d asked for a peace stamp in the ‘o’ which is only in the small which I hadn’t realised. Anyway I have that tracking number now. Tick tock.

ditchboy81

The longest week of my life has finally ended. Tracked the putter through Miami to London to Coventry and finally to Newcastle where I picked it up at 8:00am this morning. I was basically pressing refresh on the USPS website and Parcelforce website every hour for an update. I have a big match in the morning and had sold my Queen Bee so was going to have to use a borrowed putter to get me through the game. Panic over. It’s here and it’s beautiful. I’m finishing work early to try it out but it looks and feels amazing. Thanks Byron.