It DID arrive!

bogie

I posted something about this putter on the end of another thread. I bought this, label was printed but the putter was never sent. I finally received it today after not really knowing if I would ever get this. The original plastic was on the head when it arrived. I love the feel. I have had a Bettinardi putter of one kind or another for 19 years and sold my last one last year. It's like getting an old friend back even though I never owned this particular model. I love the Ben Hogan name on this plus Bettinardi's. It's got the older style rounded top line I love and I wanted the honeycomb face due to very slow greens I have been playing. :)

Attachments

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
A happy ending to a story that is now for the telling as part of the story!
Jimbo :cool:

bogie

Actually it was just the putter, head weight, honeycomb face and head style that I ws interested in buying. I really did not care abThe stampings and collectability

Was this the one on ebay? I was looking at getting that one. But I liked it more for the collectability. Ben Hogan is one of my all time favorites

bogie

Yes, I found it on eBay at $300.00 and NO bids! Probably the best deal I have ever gotten on the bay. Only one or two others bid on this one. I cannot understand why but am not complaining. It's a great Bettinardi putter with Ben Hogan engraving to boot. I just received a new putter so I won't play this anymore. It needs to be put away. :cool: