Hypothetical question

tsecor

I cant even get a b17 right now....2 weeks to have a question answered. its annoying to say the least. I chose a different manufacturer

dans4fun

Hypothetically if a left handed person wanted a db89 but in gss, how long of a wait are we taking about?
Here is a link to Jimmy's site. 303Milled. Not too many of the GSS Leftys made.

I would guess that you probably can not order a Lefty GSS DH89 customized. Byron does heads in limited amounts and I'm guessing he probably doesn't have any left.

Not sure what would be availably for customization from Jimmy. He's a good guy to work with though.

Good luck.

Dan

dans4fun

Here is a link to Jimmy's site. 303Milled. Not too many of the GSS Leftys made.

I would guess that you probably can not order a Lefty GSS DH89 customized. Byron does heads in limited amounts and I'm guessing he probably doesn't have any left.

Not sure what would be availably for customization from Jimmy. He's a good guy to work with though.

Good luck.

Dan
Oops, forgot the link.

Z-MAN

Best For your Balls
We have a new batch of gss,carbon and 303 being made..I hope the arrive sometime soon in Georgia. I ask Byron about this every week..Supposedly the new LL18 is in there also

RT301

We have a new batch of gss,carbon and 303 being made..I hope the arrive sometime soon in Georgia. I ask Byron about this every week..Supposedly the new LL18 is in there also
So is Byron already up and running in his new facility?

Tim

Pwood28

LL18...I love new Byron stuff! Any inside scoop on what direction this one is going?