Custom Ordering Betti

bogie

I was cruising the eBay yesterday and found a "Tour BB8 355 Grams" mint for a really low price. It was shafted but no grip since the seller was going to cut it to length, then put on a choice of one of two grips. I told him to ship it as is and I will cut it down and put on a grip of my choice. Evidentially I saved about $1700.00+. It's a beauty and I will post pictures when it arrives from Canada.
Putter arrived. Carbon steel. :-( Going back to where it came from. Major disappointment.

bogie

So Bettinardi just updated their Custom Putter page.

Now you selected one of their heads, no more design your own head. Pick either DASS or Carbon, the face milling and that's pretty much it. You can go wild on stamping, neck and finish if you want for even more. But I can't see how picking 3 simple things equals a $2,000 putter.

Seems like their offering even less and charging more these days. You can't even see the options they offer. Might be signing too many players and need customers to offset those costs.
They want to charge what Scotty Cameron charges. I would be hard pressed to find any putter I like more than the Swag Suave I have. The neck is incredible.

MattM97

They want to charge what Scotty Cameron charges. I would be hard pressed to find any putter I like more than the Swag Suave I have. The neck is incredible.
I'm waiting for Swag to drop a lefty putter. I don't care on the neck although the Suave may be too much toe hang for my stroke but I'm pretty SBST if not very slight arc.

But I'm really hoping it's one with saddleback bumpers as I've come to like that more but their square bumpers look super soft as well.