Custom Ordering Betti

jh

Anyone custom ordered a Betti? I'm wanting to buy the Arm lock version, but wanted to see if anyone has custom ordered? I sent in an inquiry, but wanted to check with you guys first!

tsecor

I tried to place an order but kept hitting road blocks....they are busy with the summer social right now so there is a waiting list

MattM97

I emailed them before the summer social. Price is up there for sure, they quoted me at $2,000 to start. But this is full design, customization, CNC time, fitting (if you can make it in), build, etc.

So not a small chunk of change by any means, if you are looking to try an armlock I'd just buy an OTR or something used then go from there.

dwboston

I emailed them before the summer social. Price is up there for sure, they quoted me at $2,000 to start. But this is full design, customization, CNC time, fitting (if you can make it in), build, etc.

So not a small chunk of change by any means, if you are looking to try an armlock I'd just buy an OTR or something used then go from there.
I had a custom Bettinardi (BB0 Flow, DASS, FIT face) made for my 50th birthday this year. No fitting, but it was a full custom and the price was well south of $2k.

MattM97

I had a custom Bettinardi (BB0 Flow) made for my 50th birthday this year. No fitting, but it was a full custom and the price was well south of $2k.
Really? How long ago? Also I know maybe faux pas but how much was it?

I'd love a custom bettinardi but that price turned me off. But if it was much less I may go about it.

bogie

I just received and email stating their custom prices are $2000.00-$2500.00. Too rich for a putter IMHO and I am a long time Bettinardi customer. All I was looking for was a 350 gram BB8, sound slot, rounded top line and minimum face milling or honeycomb with no special stampings. They should be able to pump one of those out for a reasonable price.

MattM97

I just received and email stating their custom prices are $2000.00-$2500.00. Too rich for a putter IMHO and I am a long time Bettinardi customer. All I was looking for was a 350 gram BB8, sound slot, rounded top line and minimum face milling or honeycomb with no special stampings. They should be able to pump one of those out for a reasonable price.
See I wasn't crazy when I posted this as their current price.

I'd pretty much want their Studio Stock 28 or 38 in left handed which can easily be done since it's a symmetrical design and maybe in a different metal but nothing crazy.

For that price I might as well try and jump on a release from the Hive for half the price or just go to another putter maker and get exactly what I want for $500 or so and buy another 2 or 3 down the road if I feel like it.