Can anybody help me source another Mills, please!?

dannypharvey

Hello all... I came across your forum recently after trawling the internet trying to source a Mills putter, or any evidence that they're still in business/taking orders. Many moons ago (about 2006?), I bought a professional series Tradition through Jay when I was active on GolfWRX - a putter which I still use as my main gamer.

I know someone has asked a similar question in recent months, but, from what I can tell, it sounded like there was no conclusive answer. The people who have had success appeared to already have a relationship with the company.

I really want to buy a square-toe Nellie but it's like trying to find hen's teeth.

I tried using the contact email address listed on their website a while ago and heard nothing back. Yesterday, I thought I'd try the order form on their website but I'm not holding out too much hope, based on what I've read from threads on here. The website doesn't appear to have been updated in years.

Your community seems like my last bastion of hope. If anyone could either point me in the right direction or tell me if I'm chasing a dead-end then I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks you,

Dan

tsecor

Hello all... I came across your forum recently after trawling the internet trying to source a Mills putter, or any evidence that they're still in business/taking orders. Many moons ago (about 2006?), I bought a professional series Tradition through Jay when I was active on GolfWRX - a putter which I still use as my main gamer.

I know someone has asked a similar question in recent months, but, from what I can tell, it sounded like there was no conclusive answer. The people who have had success appeared to already have a relationship with the company.

I really want to buy a square-toe Nellie but it's like trying to find hen's teeth.

I tried using the contact email address listed on their website a while ago and heard nothing back. Yesterday, I thought I'd try the order form on their website but I'm not holding out too much hope, based on what I've read from threads on here. The website doesn't appear to have been updated in years.

Your community seems like my last bastion of hope. If anyone could either point me in the right direction or tell me if I'm chasing a dead-end then I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks you,

Dan
contact him through that email address. I just started a build with David and he has been awesome in responding....and i didn't have a relationship with him prior. Keep us posted. The Nellie is a sweet stick!!!