Black DD201- full face copper insert

Jimbobuc21

If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
Beautiful piece! My only concern would be trying to keep the lizard from gathering debris...
Jimbo

stefbase

Stunning !
I’m really wondering what is the feeling difference between this and a 303 for example ?

KLP1264

The copper face with the V-grooves has a pretty soft feel- the through lizard doesn't seem to make a difference- on the putts I hit with it in my office,
but feel is very subjective, the 303SS with this face is quite soft, maybe a touch crisper.

In regards the cavity lizard Jimbo, yes it probably would collect a bit of debris- but at our golf club we have a area with a little compressed air gun- to
clean your golf shoes and buggy wheels, I'd take the putter over there and give it a good blow out after the round and she'd be good to go for your next game.

Kari

kaptain

The copper face with the V-grooves has a pretty soft feel- the through lizard doesn't seem to make a difference- on the putts I hit with it in my office,

Kari
Putts you hit with it in your office?! Did we agree to that? J/k. It looks incredible in person and feels buttery soft on carpet. Only problem right now is that your little handmade keeps making birdie putts and not letting any other putters in bag.

A Nice Didge there Kari,
Love those inserts, what lie angle is it at?
66° lie, 1° loft.

FrankenScotty

Thanks Kaptain,
Glad to see that your Lajosi's are doing their intended job, as well as looking great as well, Cheers.

kaptain

1° Loft?! You must be playing on some pretty smooth and fast greens! I'd have it bouncing all over the place 6 months of the year with a loft like that.

Great looking putter though.
The greens at my club are definitely smooth and would normally be fast if not for all the rain we're getting (wettest spring in over 40 years). I got fitted into those specs and have definitely noticed an improvement in my putting because of it.

The thing with Kari's putters is not only are they beautiful, they feel fantastic.