Bettinardi Shaft Diameters

MattM97

Have a questions you guys could probably answer easily:

I have 2 Bettinardi putters I acquired a little while back, they need extensions to fit me but I'm thinking of tossing in a new shaft. I don't want to get them pulled at the moment until I have a shaft in hand.

I have an old RJB BB-8, I'm assuming this is a .355 shaft

Next is a Studio SB-1, I think this one is .370 and I really like the feel of the head and want to put in a KBS CT Pro putter shaft.

Any help would be nice, if not I'll message bettinardi but it's their summer social and they're pretty much shut down.

bogie

Cameron, Bettinardi and Byron Morgan are all .355 shafts. I have used Putter Lounge TT PVD coated shafts on them all.

MattM97

Cameron, Bettinardi and Byron Morgan are all .355 shafts. I have used Putter Lounge TT PVD coated shafts on them all.
Thanks I never got an email back from Bettinardi, really starting to get annoyed with them as their customer service is lacking lately.

But I really wanted to try out the KBS CT Putter shaft and .355 is coming soon so I'll set all those aside and wait for those to come out, or sell those Bettinardi and move onto something else.

MattM97

I have a 2019 BB0 and got confirmation from Sam Bettinardi that it’s a .370
I kinda stopped perusing what the shaft diameter. I sold the BB8 and the SB-1 is sitting next to me without a grip at the moment surrounded by other putters ahead of it.

I still may re-shaft and ask Bettinardi again but I'm on the fence with Bettinardi. I like their story and their putters but getting a lefty option is becoming less and less without going the custom route.

Bucket Boy

I kinda stopped perusing what the shaft diameter. I sold the BB8 and the SB-1 is sitting next to me without a grip at the moment surrounded by other putters ahead of it.

I still may re-shaft and ask Bettinardi again but I'm on the fence with Bettinardi. I like their story and their putters but getting a lefty option is becoming less and less without going the custom route.
I’m a lefty too brother. Pull the trigger on a custom. You won’t regret it (or will you, because it only opens a very deep rabbit hole 😂)

RJB007367
RJB007531
RJB007766
RJB009030
RJB007931
RJB022885

MattM97

I’m a lefty too brother. Pull the trigger on a custom. You won’t regret it (or will you, because it only opens a very deep rabbit hole 😂)

RJB007367
RJB007531
RJB007766
RJB009030
RJB007931
RJB022885
All very nice I think I like the simplicity of the 007766 the best.

But it's a lot of money, I don't make a ton of money and I have to deal with exchange rate and customs which would make the putter close to $3000-3500 Canadian for me when all is said and done. Plus if I was to get this done I'd want to be fit by Bettinardi, adding more cost in travel and what not.

Really it's not in the cards now, it's a "Golf Bucket List" item for me to do but I would either need to make a lot more money, come into a lot of money, win the lottery or get a sugar mama to get one of these.