Best Feeling Putter You've Ever Rolled?

VegUnited

Metal doesn't matter, nothing matters other than feel on your own hands.

My favorite is a believe it or not, Michael Jordan Milled Black 8802 by Wilson. It's has faint mill marks that others of that model is have or don't.

Let's hear from everyone.

MattM97

If I found that one perfect feeling putter I wouldn't have as many putters as I do. But I think I'm getting close.

Right now I'm really enjoying my Argolf Avalon, simple milled face, quality milled putter overall, feeling confident over the ball.

Grip: Lamkin Deep Etch

I do like my Edel E-3 and the Pixel inset but I'm not feeling the grip as much lately. The putter just strokes so well since it's built for me but the grip might have to go.

Grip: Edel Round (Pure Grip)

Now one I really like but haven't tried in my hand is the Bettinardi F.I.T. Face. It's soft but not mushy soft and gives a very muted sound off the face. The problem being is finding one left handed so my search will continue.

Grip: Lamkin Deep Etched Corded regular and jumbo.

The next closest I've found to the F.I.T. Face is the Toulon Diamond Milled. I just got one today and it has a similar feeling just putting on carpet and putting with a TP5X it's not clicky like some other putters I have.

Grip: Lamkin Deep Etch

Note: The face is fine just light hit it weird.

So for now these are my top feeling putters and faces. Also if you noticed there is a common factor in the Lamkin Deep Etch grip shows up in 3 of the 4 putters I've mentioned. Could it give me better feel as well? Possibly or I'm just getting great feeling putters and these grips happen to be on them.

T. J.

PUTTERS!? We no need no,,, wait,,, si , we do !!
Staff member
Current gamer Byron Experimental GSS, what made it the best feeling was when I installed a Medium IOMIC Grip plus the fact that with this alignment I find the sweet spot more oftenE1F9F32C-EF81-4DC4-8F60-D855D365AC5D.jpeg

Cols_Ears

The best feeling putter I have is my Tad Moore Hoffman forged blade. It's not as soft as some (the softest non-insert putter I've payed it my Slighter Tacoma with Tom's Deep Milling) - but it's a precise feedback, not clicky but firm you know exactly where you've hit the ball from on the face, and how far it's going to roll.IMG_1158.JPEGIMG_1161.JPEG

verojoe

It is a tie. A Wilson Arnold Palmer "the Original" 8802 style and a Ping Pal. Have not found anything that matches these two classics.

LionGolfer

The best feeling putter I have is my Tad Moore Hoffman forged blade. It's not as soft as some (the softest non-insert putter I've payed it my Slighter Tacoma with Tom's Deep Milling) - but it's a precise feedback, not clicky but firm you know exactly where you've hit the ball from on the face, and how far it's going to roll.View attachment 108876View attachment 108877
Wow, given the quality and extent of your collection, its saying a lot of this tad.

bgall3265

My backup in high school was a Ram Golden Tour brass 8802/Napa blade. The softest feeling putter I have ever owned. 2nd would have to be my current gamer. Odyssey ProType 6