2019 LPGA Thread

tonyj5

In what was probably the most exciting finish in Solheim Cup history, Team Europe defeated Team USA 14 1/2 to13 1/2 to win the 2019 Solheim Cup.

After the completion of the match, Suzann Pettersen announced her retirement from professional golf.

For full story:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

tonyj5

With the LPGA taking the week of this week before resuming its schedule next week in Indianapolis, I thought it would be a good time to spotlight another LPGA rookie.

The player I have chosen today is:

Jennifer Kupcho

For full profile:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

tonyj5

This week the LPGA returns to the USA and the state of Indiana for the playing of the Indy Women In Tech Championship Driven by Group 1001.

Many of my readers might remember last year's exciting finish when Sung Hyun Park pictured above) and Lizette Salas were tied at the end of 72 holes. Park went on to win on the first playoff hole.

Here is my preview and more:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

tonyj5

This week the LPGA moves to the state of Texas for the playing of the Volunteers of America Classic.

Many of my readers will probably remember (or want to forget) last year's fiasco where the tournament was shortened to just 36 holes because of inclement weather.

Here is my preview (and a whole lot more) of this week's tournament.

www.tonyslpgareport.com/