bogeyjosh said:
the-golf-tee-junction said:
Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Boxcar's hard to come by ? naw, I just had to refuse one, someone had put the PN position inside the pocket :eek:

Now Who TF would want that. Pics below.

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Isnt she perfect? Should be here on Friday in time for the weekend.... Watch out HMM... Now - what does a busted 44 mag neck look like on one of those? :)
Don't know ???

I didn't get a Boxcar :eek:

I got a Slotcar instead 8) 8) 8) 8) but, she's gonna be slower, she NOT Fn-ing RED yet !

Regards
T
Guess they ran out of 44 mag necks for mine :eek:
Now that is EFFN COOL!!!!! Looks like we all got what we wanted. So what will the toe hang be on that?

Grinder

bogeyjosh said:
Thanks John, I couldn't tell you the toe hang. I just said **** yes when I saw it lmao.
Completely understand that. I find myself doing that a lot on some of these putters. I don't like the bb0 but Jimmy just put one on wrx that is the coolest one I have ever seen... It's in the putter section under the bettinardi putters topic. Near the top of the page. Go check it out. Never seen anything like it

preacher

Long neck Boxcar is sick!! Nice pick-up there. Did that one ever make it to the site? I would have been all over that one.

--jason

Say Josh

Thats gotta be such a disappointment ???

They didn't old school knurl the top of that flow neck ::) LMFAO

Sorry man, I just had to :-[

Its a great looking stix Josh. Enjoy her

Regards
T

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
Grinder said:
bogeyjosh said:
Thanks John, I couldn't tell you the toe hang. I just said **** yes when I saw it lmao.
Completely understand that. I find myself doing that a lot on some of these putters. I don't like the bb0 but Jimmy just put one on wrx that is the coolest one I have ever seen... It's in the putter section under the bettinardi putters topic. Near the top of the page. Go check it out. Never seen anything like it
Don't know how I missed that BB0, that thing is crazy!

chickenpotpie

Just as kool as the other side of the pillow
bogeyjosh said:
Wow, I'm surprised they bothered with a shaft on that one...should just throw a grip on the neck and call it good! Very nice pickup there Josh!

jick

volrus said:
Sorry for the confusion, it isn't Nick, I know who Nick is (Venno). Unless Jick and Nick are the same people in which case I'm really confused! Jick lives in the Phillipines and I believe is RJB's distributor in the Phillipines. Sorry but I can't remember Jick's real name but here is a link to one of his threads...
http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=30435.0
The putter you got from me was something I got from Red (a friend) who originally bought it from Jimmy (jcigars). I lead a group of investors who distribute Bettinardis in the Philippines but we focus on the standard production models. Once in a while we are offered a few limited headcovers or commemorative putters such as the 2012 Ryder Cup or 50 Caliber, but we have no access to the one-of-a-kind tour prototypes which only Jimmy and Nick have.

Jimmy (jcigars or bettinardiltd.com) and Nick (Venno or bettinarditourstock.com) are the only sources of tour issue or one-off Bettinardi putters such as what you have. The origin of the one you got from me was Jimmy who sold it to my friend in the Philippines who traded it to me which I traded to you.

Since I attended the Social, I did manage to get a couple of Camo and one Art Deco putters from there but that's about it. Jick is my handle here but my real name is Jovi.

I hope this clears everything up.

volrus

jick said:
volrus said:
Sorry for the confusion, it isn't Nick, I know who Nick is (Venno). Unless Jick and Nick are the same people in which case I'm really confused! Jick lives in the Phillipines and I believe is RJB's distributor in the Phillipines. Sorry but I can't remember Jick's real name but here is a link to one of his threads...
http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=30435.0
The putter you got from me was something I got from Red (a friend) who originally bought it from Jimmy (jcigars). I lead a group of investors who distribute Bettinardis in the Philippines but we focus on the standard production models. Once in a while we are offered a few limited headcovers or commemorative putters such as the 2012 Ryder Cup or 50 Caliber, but we have no access to the one-of-a-kind tour prototypes which only Jimmy and Nick have.

Jimmy (jcigars or bettinardiltd.com) and Nick (Venno or bettinarditourstock.com) are the only sources of tour issue or one-off Bettinardi putters such as what you have. The origin of the one you got from me was Jimmy who sold it to my friend in the Philippines who traded it to me which I traded to you.

Since I attended the Social, I did manage to get a couple of Camo and one Art Deco putters from there but that's about it. Jick is my handle here but my real name is Jovi.

I hope this clears everything up.
Thanks Jick, I knew your name but didn't necessarily want to give it out on the web without knowing if you approve. I also appreciate the history of the putter I got from you. Used it a couple times this week and LOVE it!

Grinder

Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Boxcar's hard to come by ? naw, I just had to refuse one, someone had put the PN position inside the pocket :eek:

Now Who TF would want that. Pics below.

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Isnt she perfect? Should be here on Friday in time for the weekend.... Watch out HMM... Now - what does a busted 44 mag neck look like on one of those? :)
As you can see form the BST, Boxcar is here to stay. Love the look and feel... Whats a HMM?? :eek:

Say Grinder that sounds like you're getting rid of your PN HMM :eek:

Send it this way, I've tryed a few others but, had to let them all go. :-[

Only a FN HMM left :'(

Regards
T

Grinder

Say Grinder that sounds like you're getting rid of your PN HMM :eek:

Send it this way, I've tryed a few others but, had to let them all go. :-[

Only a FN HMM left :'(

Regards
T
Yep, going a new route. Got a Proto BB8 coming for back up, boxcar has a spot in the bag for sure and HMM is left without a home.. However, I do have to say, it was as good as I hoped and expected... Definetly worth the wait.. That should give you some inclination how much I like the box car. I can see myself picking another one up one day :)