2011 Bettinardi Summer Social

Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Boxcar's hard to come by ? naw, I just had to refuse one, someone had put the PN position inside the pocket :eek:

Now Who TF would want that. Pics below.

VL-LMAO

Regards
T

Attachments

Grinder

the-golf-tee-junction said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Boxcar's hard to come by ? naw, I just had to refuse one, someone had put the PN position inside the pocket :eek:

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Isnt she perfect? Should be here on Friday in time for the weekend.... Watch out HMM... Now - what does a busted 44 mag neck look like on one of those? :)

Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Isnt she perfect? Should be here on Friday in time for the weekend.... Watch out HMM... Now - what does a busted 44 mag neck look like on one of those? :)
Don't know ???

I didn't get a Boxcar :eek:

I got a Slotcar instead 8) 8) 8) 8) but, she's gonna be slower, she NOT Fn-ing RED yet !

Regards
T

Attachments

Grinder

Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Don't know ???

I got a Slotcar instead 8) 8) 8) 8) but, she's gonna be slower, she NOT Fn-ing RED yet !

Regards
T
Thats SHARP... Im sure it look great in red, a smaller sister to your BB32...

Grinder said:
Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Don't know ???

Regards
T
Smaller Sister ??? you've been on that other forum again

Don't worry I just found a guy that can weld a half moon on the back of it ::) if needed :-[

LMFAO

Regards
T

Grinder

Grinder said:
Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Don't know ???

Regards
T
Smaller Sister ??? you've been on that other forum again

Don't worry I just found a guy that can weld a half moon on the back of it ::) if needed :-[

LMFAO

Regards
T
Did you take 2168 out for a spin yet? How much toe hang do you need?

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Don't know ???

Regards
T
That's it, I've got to get somebody to break the neck off a 44 mag. for me!
Thats really awesome Tony!

chickenpotpie

Just as kool as the other side of the pillow
Nice to see the "patients" came out ok. Love that engraving!

All that's needed now is a headcover featuring a hobo or sone such, LOL (BTW, I get an "in" on any special color covers that come out based on that fine idea, LOL)

John apparently breaking the neck off a 44 mag is the easy part, explaining it to the owner is the tough bit.

A hobo headcover, Mike when I've finished listing putters for sale or swap, I'll feel like a hobo. Three or four ain't gonna cut it still, I've got some interesting trade offers so, maybe we'll be OK.

I'm still heading for the Betty Ford Clinic to finally kick the face balanced obsession (yes including 1910 Ok Ok mainly 1910) & Jimmy has very kindly sent me whole list of available NON face balanced putters.

He really is too kind.

Regards
T

volrus

Well guys, as you can see, this is my first post. Just thought I'd drop in and say I love the cigar ashtray and would love to get one. Oh and by the way, I just joined the family. Needless to say, I'm a lot lighter in the pocket but it's worth it (as long as my wife doesn't find out about my new addiction)! On Monday I will be receiving a new HMM with orange Kangaroo leather Grip Master from Jimmy. Also, just last week I bought a Tour Stock BB0 Flow Neck from Jick.

Grinder

volrus said:
Well guys, as you can see, this is my first post. Just thought I'd drop in and say I love the cigar ashtray and would love to get one. Oh and by the way, I just joined the family. Needless to say, I'm a lot lighter in the pocket but it's worth it (as long as my wife doesn't find out about my new addiction)! On Monday I will be receiving a new HMM with orange Kangaroo leather Grip Master from Jimmy. Also, just last week I bought a Tour Stock BB0 Flow Neck from Jick.
Welcome. That HMM you got is sick.. enjoy it

strungoutt

volrus said:
I see someone else has had a drink of the Kool Aid. After buying my first putter from Nick (Im guessing you also bought your first from Nick, not Jick:p), I just had to get another from Jimmy. I also opted for a leather grip on my second putter, and it was definetly worth it. I wish I had opted for leather on my first now.

Grinder

Oh heck John

Looks like we'll just have fight over the scraps that are left in the feeding bowl.

Welcome guys & enjoy the experience.

Regards
T
Maybe some new flippers??? ;D. Volrus has a taste for mallets too... We got some competition :'(. Oh well, my next will be a bb8 proto

Watch out for Nick and Jimmy. Just when you think you've settled on a gamer, an email shows up ;)

volrus

strungoutt said:
volrus said:
I see someone else has had a drink of the Kool Aid. After buying my first putter from Nick (Im guessing you also bought your first from Nick, not Jick:p), I just had to get another from Jimmy. I also opted for a leather grip on my second putter, and it was definetly worth it. I wish I had opted for leather on my first now.
Sorry, I called him Jick, that's his screen name on GolfWrx and here also I believe. He's a distributor for the Phillipines. He had a used Betti that I really liked and I bought it from him.

Grinder

volrus said:
strungoutt said:
volrus said:
Sorry, I called him Jick, that's his screen name on GolfWrx and here also I believe. He's a distributor for the Phillipines. He had a used Betti that I really liked and I bought it from him.
You got it right. Nick is Venno on both sites, he runs bettinarditourstock.com and Jimmy has bettinardiltd.com.

volrus

Grinder said:
volrus said:
strungoutt said:
volrus said:
You got it right. Nick is Venno on both sites, he runs bettinarditourstock.com and Jimmy has bettinardiltd.com.
Sorry for the confusion, it isn't Nick, I know who Nick is (Venno). Unless Jick and Nick are the same people in which case I'm really confused! Jick lives in the Phillipines and I believe is RJB's distributor in the Phillipines. Sorry but I can't remember Jick's real name but here is a link to one of his threads...
http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=30435.0

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
Grinder said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:

Eric

VL-LMAO

Regards
T
Don't know ???

Regards
T
Guess they ran out of 44 mag necks for mine :eek:

Attachments