2011 Bettinardi Summer Social

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
AUDuffer said:
bogeyjosh said:
The more I see the pictures of the boxcars, the more I want one. Those things are cool!
Josh, don't you have one in the office there? Not necessarily yours, but...
Good call Felix! "no, I haven't seen the boxcar, you think somebody picked it up on accident?"
 
Josh, don't worry ???

There's more boxcars on the way & they won't be too long now

This time please try to hold on to them and don't go putting them down anywhere ::)

Certainly, not in a Doctors Office :eek:

LMAO

Regards
T
 

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
Did someone request a 36" white python strap the night of the social ? I cant remember who ordered it :)
 

Tngolf77

New member
Jimmy if it was me I had way to much to drink and must have been feeling really good about myself I haven't worn a 36 in a long time way before I was worried about belts hahahaha.

EB
 
jcigars said:
Did someone request a 36" white python strap the night of the social ? I cant remember who ordered it :)
I think it was the guy you sold 1910 to a couple years ago :mad:

But there and again that doesn't help much does it. :-[

LMAO, yer right, I'm getting over it ::)

Regards
T
 

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
the-golf-tee-junction said:
Josh, don't worry ???

There's more boxcars on the way & they won't be too long now

This time please try to hold on to them and don't go putting them down anywhere ::)

Certainly, not in a Doctors Office :eek:

LMAO

Regards
T
As long as the extractor has one with my name on it!
 
bogeyjosh said:
the-golf-tee-junction said:
Josh, don't worry ???

There's more boxcars on the way & they won't be too long now

This time please try to hold on to them and don't go putting them down anywhere ::)

Certainly, not in a Doctors Office :eek:

LMAO

Regards
T
As long as the extractor has one with my name on it!
Oh, I can think of 925 reasons why he just might have one for you ::)

Heck, rumor has it, he made them snap another 44 mag just to get a matching neck for mine :-[

Regards
T
 

Grinder

New member
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
 

mbeyel

Member
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Around $175 for aluminum and Dass was $300-400 range I think. They only made a few each back in 09 and Jimmy happened to find one in a closet for me. So far it's made a heck of a valet dish for me, too nice to use with cigars!! Considering there are 4 box cars now, not as rare, just haven't seen one for sale.
 

sirois

New member
mbeyel said:
Grinder said:
sirois said:
jcigars said:
Matt...here's your ashtray 8)
The ashtray is so sweet. I'm loving mine. Were there any new cigar accessories at the event this year?

Eric
Starting to get into cigars. What is the price tag for one of those ash trays? Are they as hard to come by as a box car or HMM? :)
Around $175 for aluminum and Dass was $300-400 range I think. They only made a few each back in 09 and Jimmy happened to find one in a closet for me. So far it's made a heck of a valet dish for me, too nice to use with cigars!! Considering there are 4 box cars now, not as rare, just haven't seen one for sale.
Yeah. 175 is what I paid for my aluminum one. There was also a xikar cutter and cigar holder at that time too. If you google bettinardi cigar you can find some cool stuff. I'm in love with JRs stinger ashtray. Sooo Sweeeet!

Eric
 

chickenpotpie

Just as kool as the other side of the pillow
Those are nice...if I got one, I'd feel too tempted to use it. Had to give up cigar smoking.... :'(
 
Top