2010 Bettinardi Summer Social

502 to Right

bogeyjosh - the BB8 you picked up that is the second one pictured, is that DASS? I assume it is by the looks. Also, do you know what the weight is?

Thanks.

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
502 to Right said:
bogeyjosh - the BB8 you picked up that is the second one pictured, is that DASS? I assume it is by the looks. Also, do you know what the weight is?

Thanks.
It is dass. It's a heavy sucker! 357 I believe. The sole is really cool on it. RJB2471.

indyvai

MAS Golf Design
Figured I would ask here instead of bothering the busy guys and gals at the studio...

Anyone know how the boxes were shipped out? Just trying to figure out when to look...

The waiting really IS the hardest part! (Just glad I took the putter home with me...)

502 to Right

bogeyjosh said:
502 to Right said:

Thanks.
It is dass. It's a heavy sucker! 357 I believe. The sole is really cool on it. RJB2471.
Good. It's too heavy for me. Now I won't covet your putter!

chickenpotpie

Just as kool as the other side of the pillow
502 to Right said:
bogeyjosh said:
502 to Right said:

Thanks.
that doesn't mean I can't covet it, right? :D

AUDuffer

502 to Right said:
bogeyjosh said:
502 to Right said:

Thanks.
That's what I was thinking, too!

bogeyjosh

Gimmie?
AUDuffer said:
502 to Right said:
bogeyjosh said:
502 to Right said:

Thanks.
lol, i'm going to have to get in shape before i take it to the course! my arms will be sore ;D

AUDuffer

bogeyjosh said:
AUDuffer said:
502 to Right said:
bogeyjosh said:
502 to Right said:

Thanks.
lol, i'm going to have to get in shape before i take it to the course! my arms will be sore ;D
Just make sure you don't toss it in the air after a narrow miss--you could gore yourself with that thing!!