2010 Bettinardi Summer Social

kweb

The holidays are over, the PGA show has come to pass. What is there for a Bettinardi Collector to do?

Well how about planning to attend the 2010 Bettinardi Summer Social!
Our 3rd annual Social will be held on July 9th & 10th and we will again be hosting 30 guests at the Bettinardi Facility in Tinley Park,IL.
The schedule will be our Social at Studio B starting at 6pm sharp. This event allows all of our guests full access to the entire Bettinardi Plant, no locked doors and no secrets. There will be an open bar, heavy horderves & an outdoor cigar lounge.
As usual, We will be showcasing a bunch of new putters and product.
The following day we have tee times starting at 12 noon at Crystal Tree Country Club ,which is Mr. Bettinardi's personal club, with dinner served after golf.
We have given 12 invitations to our 2 distributors, Jimmy Sorce at BettinardiLTD & Nick Venson at RJB Collector.
They will be asking their 10 best customers and have 2 open spots, "Captian Picks" so to say.
The remaining 6 spots will be for Mr. Bettinardi to use as he sees fit.

The cost to attend the Social is $275.00.
We will have lodging options available soon.

If you have any additional questions please contact Nick or Jimmy and they will be more than happy to asnwer.

indyvai

MAS Golf Design
MarkCuranovic said:
anyone getting the chance and thinking about it, don't think... just go!
I doubt anyone invited would not go... I am looking forward to the photos... recently checked out the thread from last years social and it was quite entertaining!

MarkCuranovic

i was fortunate enough to squeze my way into the first one, and had an oppurtunity for last year... but my sister decided on getting married that weekend... so selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.... if anyone was thinking, Whistling Straits is well within driving distance....

;)

preacher

Although I am a relatively new collector to the Bettinardi family, I relish the opportunity to attend the Bettinardi Social someday.

--jason

twshoot67

I shall never 3 putt!
Seriously who wouldn't want the chance to attend something so unique. I know I'd "B" there in a heartbeat.

hhpro

So am I too late for the "begging for an invite" party?? Just wondering.....hahaha
Missed the Social last year - at least there is something to hope and look forward
to.....

DerfEllots

Fancy Face RJB2778
I am in, can't wait. It is a great trip, and gives me a chance to visit with all my friends in Chicago. I used to live there. Love Chicago, and the Bettinardi trip is the iceing on the cake.

oldpalchamp

DerfEllots said:
I am in, can't wait. It is a great trip, and gives me a chance to visit with all my friends in Chicago. I used to live there. Love Chicago, and the Bettinardi trip is the iceing on the cake.

And your friends in Chicago can't wait to see you!