2009 Bettinardi Summer Social

prov1only

Go Apps! National Champions 2005-2006-2007
Jimmy, did they happen to make a Bettinardi bib this year? I need one to catch the "DROOL" after seeing this thread. WOW!

potuna

prov1only said:
Jimmy, did they happen to make a Bettinardi bib this year? I need one to catch the "DROOL" after seeing this thread. WOW!
Tim they made bibs for everyone with your name embroidered on it, very nice

reflog74

Administrator
Staff member
Just coming back up for air after being out of the office last week. :(

To Bob and all the nice folks at Bettinardi, thanks for the hospitality.

To Jimmy, thank you for the invitation and opportunity to attend. It was a real treat, and it was great to see lots of old friends and make some new ones.

John

MarkCuranovic

of all the saturdays in the year, my sister gets married this past one...

love those cigarcoddlers btw (ashtray just doesnt sound right)

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Ashtray? Dang, no wonder RJB looked at me funny when I marked by ball on the 1st green with it. I thought is was a honker of a ball marker.

MarkCuranovic

Tony's short enough to have been the caddie for it

wow, did that just sound that jealous?

oh well, im happy for the guy... 3/4s of a man deserves a 1 of 1

=0)

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
MarkCuranovic said:
Tony's short enough to have been the caddie for it

wow, did that just sound that jealous?

oh well, im happy for the guy... 3/4s of a man deserves a 1 of 1

=0)
wow...lol

TonyT

I feal like it's the Monday after a big party that I didn't go to, and now I don't get any of the jokes... Oh wait, that is exactly what it is. LOL!

POST SOME PUTTER PICTURES!

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the Copper 3/4 that I purchased. It is bead blasted on top, weighs 345g, no sight aid and is # 4 of 7 made. It had already started to tarnish so I cleaned it up for the photos. It is going to be really hard not to game this putter now and then.

Attachments

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a BB-1 Proto Plumbers Long Neck that weighs in at 364g and has no sight aid. It has the micro honeycomb face milling that make is look like a piece of jewelry. Triple black finish on soft carbon steel with a Jumbo Hex B on the sole and is one of 10 of this style that was made, I think they all had different features l like material, weight, sight aids, engravings, etc.

Attachments

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a BB-1 Proto Plumbers Long Neck that weighs in at 350g and has no sight aid. It has unique fly face milling that makes me think back to Bettinardi's work from the early 1990's. Raw finished Aluminum Bronze (great feeling ZERO maintenance material) with a Jumbo Stinger Bee on the sole and is one of 10 of this style that was made, I think they all had different features like material, weight, sight aids, engravings, etc.

Attachments