2009 Bettinardi Summer Social

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a BB-8 TOUR Proto Plumbers Long Neck that weighs in at 351g and has no sight aid. It has the micro honeycomb face milling that make is look like a piece of jewelry. The Soft Carbon is finished in Black Prism and it is UNBELIEVABLE to look at in natural light. The lime green paint fill looks fantastic with the greens, reds and purples in the black prism finish. You really have to see this one to believe it. It has a Jumbo Hex B on the sole, nothing and nothing on the face. There were less than 10 of these made.

All the other putters I purchased with the idea of gaming them as they were all BB-1 style heads. When I saw this BB-8 and the way it looked I could not resist the temptation. I told myself I was not going to start to buy putters to collect and this one broke the rule. I may decide to sell this one down the road but boy is is nice to look at. The pictures do not do it justice.

Attachments

Dustin

Absolutely Sick JR. Can't wait for more pics to keep coming up once those shipments come in to everyone.

cueist

John,

They look fantastic.

Just wait to you game the BB1 LN Micro. I'm telling you, you will like the way the ball comes off of that face. :)

Jim

tony

Putter Nut. Kids dont do High end tour putters
Mark is just hurt by the fact that I am having him pay for the refinish of all my putters. He has been drooling over them with his hot breath and killed the finish. LMAO

M

mjkampsc

tm golf guy said:
Here is the only putter I physically walked out with. I need to decide what to do with that big block of DASS.
That putter is perfection. Consider me extremely jealous, congratulations.

Mike

mr.upndown

potuna said:
The two putters I wanted over anything else were a BB-8 copper and a BB-8 black prism and through some luck I have them.
if the bb8 copper doesn't work for you, i'll trade you for my bb1 copper from last year :p

potuna

mr.upndown said:
potuna said:
The two putters I wanted over anything else were a BB-8 copper and a BB-8 black prism and through some luck I have them.
if the bb8 copper doesn't work for you, i'll trade you for my bb1 copper from last year :p
It works great, not going anywhere.

Mr. Doug

Here we go!
Staff member
tm golf guy said:
Here is the only putter I physically walked out with. I need to decide what to do with that big block of DASS.
I learned that the only two carbon hex-bottom 3/4s made were the ones you and I got. Hang on to that one!

Mr. Doug said:
tm golf guy said:
I learned that the only two carbon hex-bottom 3/4s made were the ones you and I got. Hang on to that one!
Awesome! Thanks for the info Doug. I'm definitely not letting it go.

O

OilCanfan23

Seriously, I'm a Bettinardi fiend now!! RJB is the MAN, I'm excited to see more stuff! Oh one question, JR said something about Betti not outsourcing any of his putters with his name on them, ok, that being said, what company does outsource their putters? Just curious...*remember newbie ;) *
~D