2009 Bettinardi Summer Social

Dustin

UGGHHHH....wish I didn't have to go to a dumb wedding. Had a great time last spring, somebody make sure to take lots of pics so I can really hate myself.

jgallus

Mind the Gap
I'm not able to play golf, but am able to head to the Studio around 4:00 or so. Is there any place where guys will be meeting for a few 'pops' before heading over to the Social? After a few Vodka/Lemonades my credit cards will flow a bit better, assuming Bob has some putters for us :)

I can't wait! My Bettinardi that I sent off to be refinished still hasn't showed up, so I may be putterless. Should be fun either way! Can't wait to see what all there will be to purchase, I know I'm leaving with a shiny new putter.

dsipos

At least one. My bet William is you leave with three putters, two buckles, three covers and two shirts.

dsipos said:
At least one. My bet William is you leave with three putters, two buckles, three covers and two shirts.
LOL. Oh, forgot to PM you. I can't play Friday at that time unfortunately. The guy I am staying with had something else set up.

And I will be putterless for the trip. My putter that was supposed to be back on Monday is not here. Needless to say, I am furious.

iballman

I <3 SC. We're BFF's
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there. I have a feeling my credit card will be smoking afterwards.

hhpro

Wish I would have known this was happening....Heck, it is my long weekend and I have nothing to do!!!!

mr.upndown

I was at the studio last week and saw the putters that are going to be for sale....lots of cool stuff. I'll bet one model will only last minutes if they havn't been presold already

Chris