2009 Bettinardi PGA Show Gathering & Golf

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
HULL17RW said:
Jimmy your BB5 with stub neck and DASS inlay is Sweet :w00t:!

Kevin
HULL17RW
Thanks Kevin !

MarkCuranovic said:
anyone think i look fat?
ha...Mark you look happy :)

smitty said:
:w00t:

That JAM dass plug is wicked!
Too bad it's lefty. :mad:
Smitty...there were some righty's

MarkCuranovic said:
potuna said:
I wonder if we'll be seeing more JAMs and 3/4s in the future? Please
maybe a 3/4 JAM????????????

just for shits and giggles?
Mark...how cool would that be ? :p

potuna

MarkCuranovic said:
I also have a $25 discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=0)

id trade my black pearl BB1 for a 3/4 JAM.
Mark I'm going out to the garage and convert my jam into a 3/4, Now where's my hacksaw.

jr

Administrator
Staff member
I asked Bob about the possibility of a 3/4 with a FIT face. I thought it would be interesting to try one with a different feel. I tried two putters Gary had, one with a FIT face and one without. The FIT face definitely has a softer feel. I would like to have a FIT face 3/4 just to have a gamer with a little different feel.

Bob response was something to the effect that you never know. I am sure there will be more 3/4's down the road. It certainly is a putter that many collectors really like.

reflog74

Administrator
Staff member
Bad ass putters in this thread. I'm really digging the smooth Hex face milling.

John

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
reflog74 said:
Bad ass putters in this thread. I'm really digging the smooth Hex face milling.

John
John...you should of seen some of them. Nick and I will be at the Studio on Thursday and will try and get you guys some more pictures of some of the putters that were sold at our event. There were a few 44 magnum weld necks that were just amazing. :)

N

nobreak1970

I'm actually buying my first Bettinardi putter soon, it's an older Ben Hogan model BHB1-C in mint condition from a pro shop that used it for a floor model for a while, and just found it a few weeks ago in their back room. I've always loved this putter line....spectacular all around.

I'm excited to be getting my first Betti putter....THESE PUTTERS are completely spectacular(yep used that word twice)!!!!

Thanks for sharing, and hopefully someday I can have a "pure" Betti in my bag/collection/both.
Exciting stuff guys....thanks again!

Peace.

sjjjbugs

nobreak1970 said:

Thanks for sharing, and hopefully someday I can have a "pure" Betti in my bag/collection/both.

Those Hogans are pure Bettinardi milled in the same shop as all the rest. Great pickup :thumb:

Steve

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some more photos that were sent to me and are from the Thursday night putter party.