2009 Bettinardi PGA Show Gathering & Golf

yoshiod9

Putterhead #209
looks like i might finally have to join the bettinardi ranks as well as keep up with my byron morgan putters. there are some magical putters in those photos, jr.

plus, i love the volcano headcovers. i guess i'll start saving for a bett and a custom byron-- all on a teacher's salary. yikes! :)

HULL17RW

Mills Mob Worldwide!
Wow Bettinardi looks like you had some INCREDIBLE putters. Congrats some real stunners! Jimmy your BB5 with stub neck and DASS inlay is Sweet :w00t:!

Kevin
HULL17RW

bruinmw

What's the significance of the killer whale? Can't figure that one out? Because the pga show is in orlando, and sea world is there? Is that it? :)

jr

Administrator
Staff member
I think the head covers are PGA Tournament related. The Volcano because of Hawaii to open the season. The Buick Invitational is this week and it is in San Diego, known for whale watching, etc. I think you will see other head covers that are related to the cities or the area where tournaments are talking place.

primetimer006

bruinmw said:
What's the significance of the killer whale? Can't figure that one out? Because the pga show is in orlando, and sea world is there? Is that it? :)
yes, the whale was for Sea World....like John said we are going to come out with them for different tournament locations and something that is representative of the city where the tour stops that week. so keep your eyes open for different releases throughout the year.

bruinmw

Can't wait to get a hold of a volcano and whale cover. :thumb:

Also looking forward to see what other covers come out this year.

primetimer006

potuna said:
Ben,
Is Chicago going to be a pizza or a dog?
Pete, I think Chicago is actually going to be an open Senate seat with a for sale sign on it....

play4him said:
double_B,

Will there also be other new accessories available on the Bettinardi site ?
Bettinardi.com will periodically have new accessories but the limited edition head covers such as the Volcano and Whale will all go through our distributors:
( www.bettinardiltd.com and www.rjbcollector.com )

Herd8497

6 1/2 lbs.
double_B said:
potuna said:
Ben,
Pete, I think Chicago is actually going to be an open Senate seat with a for sale sign on it....

play4him said:
double_B,

Bettinardi.com will periodically have new accessories but the limited edition head covers such as the Volcano and Whale will all go through our distributors:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! (about the Senate seat)

potuna

double_B said:
potuna said:
Ben,

play4him said:
double_B,

Ben,
Classic, I got a serious laugh out of that blast. See what you can do about getting more t shirts please.
Pete

apprenti23

One in a row Bennifer!

Looks like you all had a good time guys!

The product looked amazing and the course looked nice as well!