2009 Bettinardi PGA Show Gathering & Golf

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
braithwaite said:
Jimmy that BB5 is sweet!!
Matt...I know. I though I was going to need some type of plastic surgery to remove the smile from my face :laugh:

I love it !

Jimmy

johndeere10

The Lefty Jam with DASS Plugs with welded flow neck was gorgeous!!! :w00t: Only if it was heavier!!!

Jimmy it was nice to finally meet you in person and see everyone!!

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
johndeere10 said:
The Lefty Jam with DASS Plugs with welded flow neck was gorgeous!!! :w00t: Only if it was heavier!!!

Jimmy it was nice to finally meet you in person and see everyone!!
Andy..thanks for stopping by it was great to meet you also :)

Jimmy

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
potuna said:
Jimmy, did you make any putts with it? Beautiful putter.
Pete...I actually made a few nice putts except the 6 footer on 17 that would of put Tony and I back in the match against Keith and Mark :). I had some trouble putting on Thursday after playing on some slower greens the past two days.

tony

Putter Nut. Kids dont do High end tour putters
Jimmy the putter rocks man. Don't worry about the 17th man. I was playing like :poo: any way. Once again you guy did a fantastic job with the event and the get together. You guys over at the the Killer Bees have definitly open my eyes to a new breed of collecting. Thanks Boys

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
tony said:
Jimmy the putter rocks man. Don't worry about the 17th man. I was playing like :poo: any way. Once again you guy did a fantastic job with the event and the get together. You guys over at the the Killer Bees have definitly open my eyes to a new breed of collecting. Thanks Boys
Tony...I had a blast playing with both you and Mark on Thursday. :)

bambi380 said:
jcigars said:
Nick and I should have some covers this week. :)
We get in line and start beggin? :)
Bambi....there's no need for you to beg we should have plenty for everyone :)

nvgolfdude

Born to golf. Forced to work.
Jimmy, I see that the plugs are back! :w00t: I am a big fan of the plugs. Maybe we'll find me a new stick in 2009. ;D

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
nvgolfdude said:
Jimmy, I see that the plugs are back! :w00t: I am a big fan of the plugs. Maybe we'll find me a new stick in 2009. ;D
Dave...I'm a big fan of the plugs myself :)

We should have some putters listed on our sites later this week.

Jimmy