2009 Bettinardi PGA Show Gathering & Golf

R

ronn

great photos! thanks for sharing JR......love the 3/4 flow neck!

dags27

Nice pics!!!! Thanks for posting!!! That cool aid putter is SWEET!!!! RJB needs to make at least one 360g head in LEFTY!!!!!

Does anyone know if the new mizuno line putters will come in lefty? BC 6 and BC 7 looks so damn sexy!!!!

MSaternus

PluggedInGolf.com
Thanks for the pics JR, there's some really great stuff there.

I have one potentially stupid question that I'd appreciate an answer for: what is the significance of 3/4? Does it mean something specific? Thanks in advance.

xxio

Love the registry format.

I notice a "quantity made". Does that mean RJB never does a "rerun"?

jr

Administrator
Staff member
3/4 = The size of the putter is about 3/4 the size of the the standard BB1/Anser style head. It is similar in size to the early Cameron Classic Mini that was also designed and milled by Bettinardi around 1993/94.

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
John thanks for posting the pictures. It was very difficult for Nick or I to actually take some :) Here are the few that I have.

mr.upndown

Jimmy , what are they going to call the "oh yeah proto" head style ? I love that flat top line.
Did any more copper bag tags surface?

Chris

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
mr.upndown said:
Jimmy , what are they going to call the "oh yeah proto" head style ? I love that flat top line.
Did any more copper bag tags surface?

Chris
No bag tags or divot tools but the ball markers were a really cool gift :)

braithwaite

Thanks for the pics guys! Have some great looking putters there, and it looks like you all had a good time!!

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
Lip Out said:
Jimmy is that a BB5 with plugs?
Chris...yes it is. There were a several BB5's available in both DASS and Carbon. The dass had copper plugs and the carbon had dass plugs. :)

Jimmy

jcigars

303MILLED.COM
Lip Out said:
Pics?

You still gaming a BB5?
Bobby made me a special BB5 that I used for the first time in Orlando.

Black Oxide finish DASS plugs and a stub neck 8)