2008 Bettinardi Spring Social

sandsave3

patrickgibbonshandmade.com
I just got back to Arizona from Chicago. I had to walk since I had no money after the "social" shopping event. I'll post pictures of the two putters I decided not to ship (Tour BB2 w/Bee stings, and the 3/4 tour) tomorrow.

These pictures are:

Jordan putter

Nike Tiger putter by Bettinardi

Social scene

sandsave3

patrickgibbonshandmade.com
Here's some from the golf event:

Keith (much bigger in person)

Bob explaining how he is going to take money from the guys in his group.

The starter explaining how Bob is able to make up new games each round.

Mr. Doug

Nick and his fancy boy outfit.

One of Dustin's massive drives. Check out the follow through.

N

nobreak1970

Awesome pics guys...thanksfor sharing.
Now that I'm OBSESSED with Bettinardi putters(just got mine today....a very used BB8 ready to send to Studio B).....I feel like part of a cool club or something. ;)

I gotta make plans to go to one of these now.

apprenti23

super windy day to play a links style layout...

toughest hole locations i have played in my entire life...

awesome time!

potuna

Pics brought back some great memories, that was a blast. Need to play more golf for sure.

N

nobreak1970

I outta start a Bettinardi Collector's Club of the Wiregrass(southernmost Alabama)...then pray for an invite. ;)

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Almost a year ago, perhaps May of last year, he sent an email to one or more of us to let us know he had tried to deactivate his account and was unsuccessful, that he no longer wanted to be associated with PutterTalk, and would we deactivate his account. His request was honored.

O

OilCanfan23

I've been studying up on the Bettinardi stuff the past couple of days and the pics in this thread put me over the top. UNREAL!!!! Looking for my first purchase right now ;)
The MJ putter makes me nauseous, I'm an MJ fanatic from the NC days.
~D

MarkCuranovic

he was a great player... until he got #45... then re-retired to reunretire and bitch about the fact he made the hall of fame...

my 5 yeard old got more class