2008 Bettinardi Spring Social

jr

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Doug said:
I'm thinking he ought to make a milled ashtray.
or a cigar holder that clips to your cart, goes to the green, repairs pitch marks, etc. lol

apprenti23

Mr. Doug said:
I'd have paid $50 for a tube of chap-stick on that course yeaterday. WINDY.
Doug I think Pete was saying he dropped about $30 on the chap stick he bought at the Glen Club haha

U

UberschallEL34

jr said:
Mr. Doug said:
I'm thinking he ought to make a milled ashtray.
or a cigar holder that clips to your cart, goes to the green, repairs pitch marks, etc. lol
At one point there were a handful of Grande Reserva cigar punches - pretty cool looking.

Venno

Swaggolf.com
Some Milled Cigar Accessories would be really cool...and i know Jimmy would be first in line for them!

tpariff

"You can't handle the truth!"
That new cover looks very similar to this one I hand crafted back in January of this year:

RobotDoctor

Coffee drinking hacker
That cover reminds me of the drawing tests in the TV Guide about 20 - 30 years ago that could be submitted to see it you had drawing talent. Nice cover, Oh Yeaahh!!

tpariff

RobotDoctor said:
That cover reminds me of the drawing tests in the TV Guide about 20 - 30 years ago that could be submitted to see it you had drawing talent. Nice cover, Oh Yeaahh!!
Thanks. The interesting thing is that I have absolutely NO artistic skills. I found a good picture on the internet and basically free handed it with a pencil until I got it looking good. I used a ballpoint pen for the outline (big mistake as it smeared a little) and Sharpied the color.

Kevin

C

CameronKid66

Sam, this is just for you so you can use it as your avatar if you wish :w00t:

H

tpariff

Thanks, Hector. The picture you posted is identical to the one I used to sketch the cover.

Kevin