Author Topic: Sugar Skull T-Shirts on the site  (Read 677 times)

Golfluvzme

• The little guy just working harder, ;-)
    • MannKrafted GolfWorks and Custom Milled Putters
Sugar Skull T-Shirts on the site
« on: July 19, 2018, 01:36:53 AM »
I just posted on Instagram and wanted to share the news, here as well.  The first batch of Sugar Skull T-shirts have arrived and the count is small, so if you have interest, buzz on over to mannkrafted.com and hit the GEAR section for the opportunity to purchase.  I am only selling them thru one outlet, for this first run to keep a better track of popularity and demand.
They really are super soft and I think you'll have a new favorite shirt.
Here is the link:
https://mannkrafted.com/collections/gear/products/sugar-skull-super-soft-t-shirts
The inventory should be accurate on all sizes and I have my fingers crossed that the site does not allow any of them to be over-sold.
Thanks again!!!
LaMont in AZ

Villadsen

Re: Sugar Skull T-Shirts on the site
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 04:41:52 PM »
Solid looking shirts, LaMont

LionGolfer

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:06 AM »
Looks great.  Sizing wise.. US small equivalent to a Euro medium?
Benock Pantaleone
BPutters Scuderio Minio
Golds Factory Private Stock 2
Kitada Slighter Tuned
Machine Big Bore, M1A Damascus Ocean Wave "Vivere", M2A Carbon "Casanova", M10 Damascus Tidal Wave
Nead AS10 Copper, Damascus Mini
Scotty Monterey
Slighter Seattle
TP Mills Peppi
Xenon 84X Stealth, Copper

Golfluvzme

• The little guy just working harder, ;-)
    • MannKrafted GolfWorks and Custom Milled Putters
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 01:05:11 PM »
Possibly.  They are an athletic fit shirt, so I would advise going one size larger than normal.  I am not sure of the Euro/US sizing difference and hesitate to lay down a firm guess.  One way to look at it....a size too large and you can tuck it in......a size too small and it goes to the kids or wife, ;).
I have darker shirts being made, right now that will have the Skull and front screening in red/white.  They should be very cool and I expect them any day, now.
When they are in my hands, I'll get some pix posted here and add them to mannkrafted.com.
Wish I could be more definitive on the sizing, but would hate to guess incorrectly.
LaMont in AZ

PS, I actually have an XXL on, right now as I am typing this post.  Sort of cool to know I am talking about it and wearing it at the same time, LOL.