Author Topic: Latest SRC aquasitions  (Read 268 times)

Cols_Ears

Latest SRC aquasitions
« on: March 08, 2018, 07:34:20 AM »
So, being a keen follower of all things Scott and Emma knock out I have a few new items soon to be winging their way to me. Spotted that Emma had created some great headcovers out of used babygrows and thought that was a wonderful idea so sent one on to them that two of my boys had used, to see what they could come up with. I also sent down a blanket that they'd used as I thought it might make a decent lining.

Emma managed to squeeze a Headcover and a tee bag out of the babygrow and they look great in the photos she's sent me.

I was also speaking to Scott about the 8802 style heads he picked up, as he knows I've always been a fan of that style. I ended up going for a Coldur A head once I'd seen some of the first ones he'd hand peened - it's very similar to Rob's, but mine has the small stamp peening and Robs has the larger stamp. This one is getting a red leather headcover with gold embrodery.

Should be getting sent out to me Monday and will be in hand early next week. Will post some in hand pics when I have them.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:36:09 AM by Cols_Ears »
TM M1 430 10.5° with Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec 6.1 Stiff
TM M1 3HL 17° Fuji Pro95 (Stiff)
Adams ProMini 18° Aerotech HLS880 F4
Ping S55 White Dot  4-PW KBS Tour S
SCOR 4161 wedges 49/53/58 KBS Stiff
Tad Moore Hoffman Blade / James Ingles 12g Custom Flow Neck / MannMade MA66 FN

timastyle

Re: Latest SRC aquasitions
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »
Very cool!  Love the babygrow idea and the putter looks sharp too.  Congrats!
Byron Morgan:
Byron Morgan GS DH-89 Brushed Stainless with Plow neck (formerly a short pipe high polish blue oil as in my avatar)

Xenon:
Handmade Xenon Damascus Stainless (gamer)

Nead:
On order Albz

braehead

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:41:09 PM »
Very nice Col

Rob McHugh

• Try to be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
    • Rob McHugh
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 05:46:55 PM »
WOW!! The accessories are what one would expect from Emma - excellent. Look fwd to seeing the flat stick in hand Col (nice touch with the stamping BTW ;D)

Rob
Kind regards,
Rob