Author Topic: What’s the 411 on piretti?  (Read 1602 times)

JunkerJorge

What’s the 411 on piretti?
« on: March 03, 2018, 10:26:17 AM »
Piretti is making some nice looking stuff on social media and seems to have a little tour play, but I don’t see a lot of discussion about them around here. Just wondered what the story was with them.

jefft91730

Re: What’s the 411 on piretti?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 11:17:38 AM »
I purchased their Matera Elite about 4 weeks ago and I love it. I bought the 375 Gram version, but it came with 2 other sets of weights and the installation tool so I can configure myself. Sets up great beautifully, well balanced, the ball rolls great and very esthetically pleasing. Their standard grip is a midsize which fits perfect in your hands.

Bill at Piretti Golf was great to work with. Had ordering questions and Bill was very helpful. Followed his instructions when ordering online and entered my custom requests in the "Order Notes" window and the putter came as requested.

I also signed up for their newsletter and received a 10% off coupon.

My putting has imporved drastically.

cjblake09

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
The guys are great.  I had a fitting with Mike last week and he could not have been nicer.  It took around an hour and i tried a ton of different putters with no pressure on which one i should settle on. 

JunkerJorge

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 11:23:02 PM »
So, what did you settle on?!?  ;D

cjblake09

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 07:51:49 AM »
A Cortino 1.5 but with a custom paint fill.

The Beav

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 11:10:58 PM »
I love my Piretti putter, but admittedly I've never been able to get a feel for what they are as a brand and that's prevented me from buying more.

I'm curious where the "801" came from since it's basically a Potenza with 3x the price tag.

myphed

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 02:47:00 AM »
I love my Piretti putter, but admittedly I've never been able to get a feel for what they are as a brand and that's prevented me from buying more.

I'm curious where the "801" came from since it's basically a Potenza with 3x the price tag.

Totally agree here on both your points. I have had some email interaction with Bill, very responsive but couldn’t help me. Was told to email Mike the owner, dude never responded until 3 emails later then he forgot about me. Not a fan anymore.
Robb
Tempe, AZ