Author Topic: Wife’s new 612, Byron made me a hero!  (Read 417 times)

T.J.

• Global Moderator
  • ANOTHER putter Dad? Mom's gonna kill you!
Wife’s new 612, Byron made me a hero!
« on: February 22, 2018, 09:44:12 PM »
Long story short, wife got hit with the golf bug last summer, bad, really bad ,how bad?
Within 3 weeks she had a full PING Bag and we HAD to play every week, she tried several Byrons and she settled on a stainless Byron 007 with a sound slot, but, she kept asking about one day having her “own” Byron.

That day happened yesterday and today she took her new 612 stainless with  brushed blue finish for a spin, proceeded to give me a run for my money on the greens.
LIFE IS NOT FAIR! STOP WHINNING!!      Tee it up, let's play GOLF!

Oneputt

Re: Wife’s new 612, Byron made me a hero!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »
Long story short, wife got hit with the golf bug last summer, bad, really bad ,how bad?
Within 3 weeks she had a full PING Bag and we HAD to play every week, she tried several Byrons and she settled on a stainless Byron 007 with a sound slot, but, she kept asking about one day having her “own” Byron.

That day happened yesterday and today she took her new 612 stainless with  brushed blue finish for a spin, proceeded to give me a run for my money on the greens.

Your wife has good taste  :)

T.J.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:36:25 PM »

Look who she married! Of course she has good taste!,,,,, oh, you meant the putter,,,,,,

dans4fun

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 12:06:50 AM »

In Putters.  Unfortunately TJ stole my line.

If you guys had any idea the choice she probably had with TJ's stable of Byrons getting her Byron was probably not that important.  But, getting to play weekly, with a game they both enjoy.  Priceless!

Tell her it's a nice looking Byron!  Important thing, did she pick out the finish, stampings, etc.  Or did she have some help

Dan

T.J.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 01:11:13 AM »

In Putters.  Unfortunately TJ stole my line.

If you guys had any idea the choice she probably had with TJ's stable of Byrons getting her Byron was probably not that important.  But, getting to play weekly, with a game they both enjoy.  Priceless!

Tell her it's a nice looking Byron!  Important thing, did she pick out the finish, stampings, etc.  Or did she have some help

Dan
She did try a Cameron TEI3, 2 TP Mills, a PING BENI Scottsdale, and of course several Byrons ( Epic Day GSS, copper plated carbon, carbon and stainless DH-89’s and the 007), cavity stamping was her idea, finish and face stamping I took a shot. I knew it would be a Byron since she grew up near and around Huntington Beach.

rclarke1

• trying to get back on course......
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 03:55:54 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CongratSSSSSSS wish I could get my wife to play..
Xenon X, Element, SRC blade
Mann MA66, Super Sport, Rattler
Byron GSS DH89, GSS 615 DW, Carbon 612, B17
Carbon Ming, GSS Trad XL, 303 SS Flat T
RJB7784, RJB8143

initialpmax

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 07:05:48 PM »
 :o that finish!!!

eddiea54

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 07:44:19 PM »
TJ!  That is awesome.  Congrats to your wife!
ea.byronputters@gmail.com

www.byronputters.com

The Roll Abides

toophewbirdies

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 10:23:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CongratSSSSSSS wish I could get my wife to play..

RC, you and me both!!  ;)