Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 4991 times)

brullo1

Introduction
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:53:40 AM »
Hello everyone just wanted to start by saying that I am super excited to have a link now here on Puttertalk and think this is the one of the premier golf forums on the internet today. I have previously been involved here quite a bit and plan on continuing that with my new possition with Bobby Grace, We have some super high quality pieces that I will be posting here on a daily basis and hope you all feel as enthused as I am when I see it. Bobby as you probably already know is a highly recognized putter designer and craftsman and belives in bringing the most cutting edge and high quality pieces to the market and tour. With my help here as well as other forums hope to help Bobby get more recognition and will be doing a demo program very soon. Please feel free to post away with any Bobby Grace putters you have already in your collection and also feel free to ask any questions you might have. Mark B
PING S58 IRONS
PING i15 DRIVER ATTAS S6
PING i15 5 WOOD AXIVCORE STIFF
PING i15 23 HYBRID AXIVCORE STIFF
PING TOUR WEDGES 54 58 SPINNER SHAFTS
PING ANSER 5 WRX

gottaputt

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 12:06:35 PM »
Good luck Mark and all the best to you and Mr. Grace.  I have had dealings with you before and your great customer service was much appreciated.  Mike

brullo1

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »
Thank you very much and hopefully we can have dealings in the near future. Mark B
PING S58 IRONS
PING i15 DRIVER ATTAS S6
PING i15 5 WOOD AXIVCORE STIFF
PING i15 23 HYBRID AXIVCORE STIFF
PING TOUR WEDGES 54 58 SPINNER SHAFTS
PING ANSER 5 WRX

Kent61

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 03:48:33 AM »
What's happened here then?
Mark has not posted since May and the Mod is now being shown as Bobby???
Has Mark moved on, had an accident, unable to post or just on vacation...anyone know? I was enjoying his posting of AMG's now there's nothing :(
Thanks
Kent

jr

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 10:03:54 AM »
.... and the Mod is now being shown as Bobby???

Thanks
Kent

Bobby Grace was named the Sectional Moderator in mid April after he started making putters under his own name again instead of for OEM's. It was also at that same time that Mark started his association with Bobby Grace Putters as a company representative. Not all company representatives are Sectional Moderators.

Kent61

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 12:07:38 PM »
Ah gotcha!
Thanks John :) Mark still hasn't posted any new stuff from Bobby in a little while though...maybe Bobby is busy with Tour and not had time for production/sales. I'd still like to see that stuff though even if it's unobtainable for us???
Thanks
Kent