Author Topic: Byron Flatsticks T-shirts and a Pullover available  (Read 1433 times)

eddiea54

Byron Flatsticks T-shirts and a Pullover available
« on: January 23, 2016, 06:54:15 AM »
Good Morning,  I have these items left over from our January 2016 Club Byron release!  Just a reminder, if you've not signed up for Club Byron you're missing out.  Club Byron members get to purchase the merchandise 24 hours before the items go live!  If you'd like to sign up you can find the link stickied at the top of the Byron section or use this link
http://puttertalk.com/community/index.php?topic=44900.0 

These items are very limited so act fast if it's something you want!  Please just send me a PM or email me at ea.byronputters.gmail.com if you have any questions or want to order.  Prices posted include shipping in the US.  Please message me if you need international shipping. 

Up First:

We have a very limited edition 100% polyester pullover.  This pullover features a plain front with BYRON DESIGN embroidered on the upper back.  There is only one left!  It is grey and the size is Large.   $65

Limited Byron Flat Sticks T-shirts! 

Everyone likes the flatsticks logo and now they're on custom T-shirts!  These very comfy, custom made T-shirts by Port Authority feature 50% cotton 50% polyester.  I have 3 colors of the shirts left and in limited quantities.  $26

Sea Green- I have a XXL left in this color. 

Charcoal- I have (2) XL

White- I have (2) XXL left in this color.   

Thank you,

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:39:33 PM by eddiea54 »
ea.byronputters@gmail.com

www.byronputters.com

The Roll Abides

eddiea54

Re: Byron Flatsticks T-shirts and a Pullover available
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 03:40:22 PM »
Sea Green XL is gone.
ea.byronputters@gmail.com

www.byronputters.com

The Roll Abides

bend of the river gc

Re: Byron Flatsticks T-shirts and a Pullover available
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 09:04:08 PM »
Do you have any XL t shirts left?

Rich
C&L/350Milled Oil Can (2), Byron 007 oil can, Byron 711 oil can, SC Cali Hollywood, SC IBDD (I have 2!), SC 303 SS Newport, SC Circa #2, Black Lab BL-1 welded long neck, BL-1 Oil Can, Cleveland TA 1 Milled, and an old trusty Ram Zebra.....
A Custom LaJosi is up next!