Author Topic: Alex Noren - Personal headcovers.  (Read 583 times)

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
Alex Noren - Personal headcovers.
« on: May 29, 2017, 06:22:36 AM »
I met Alex on Wednesday at the BMW PGA Championships to give him these 2 awesome headcovers, I had been told that Alex hits more balls than any other player on earth and his hands are literally like leather. When we shook hands I can honestly say I have never seen anything like it. Its worth Googling.

Alex won the tournament in a way that is beyond words, quite simply perfection. To shoot a course record -10 in the final round of one of the biggest events of the year is immense, to eagle the 72nd hole to win by two is a joke.

Wentworth was playing extremely difficult on the back of a months drought in England, the greens were dry and fast, the wind was severe and swirling and the players were struggling all week to maintain any real consistency, bogeys were rife.

Alex is a huge fan of Takashi Murakami, a Japanese contemporary artist who is known for his Jelly fish eyes, skulls, flowers and anime style. He owns a few Murakami originals. The covers are inspired by his work and feature our version of his happy flowers, one of the covers is made from a Murakami tote bag !!!

To celebrate this epic win we will make 10 Noren/Murakami inspired covers, each one different. I hope you like them.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:26:52 AM by src »

toophewbirdies

Re: Alex Noren - Personal headcovers.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:25:45 AM »
Scott,

Beautiful covers as always!

Will they be available from your site?

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 07:56:38 AM »
Thank you. We probably wont list them on the website because there are only 10 of them. I expect we will just show them on social media and I am sure they will be gone pretty quickly.

Fresh off the machine this morning here are the first 5, they are all on metal flake and feature raised tonal embroidery.

If you are interested in owning one of these beauties then drop me a PM or email me  - info@scottreadmanconcepts.co.uk

Once they're gone they're gone.

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:04:30 AM »
The red one and the purple one have been sold.

toophewbirdies

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 07:00:07 AM »
Just arrived from Scott. They're fantastic!

Thanks again.

Marco

src

• Scott Readman Concepts
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 07:10:49 AM »
You're welcome Marco, we love them too !