Author Topic: Scotty Cameron David Duval 3X Black  (Read 1907 times)

geogolf

• www.theclubcollector.com
    • TheClubCollector
Scotty Cameron David Duval 3X Black
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:57:07 AM »
Guys, Heads Up.  I will have a custom build done by about Monday. (Will add pics when I can)   This will be a great player for someone who wants a gamer- and maybe later restore to Original.  Inspired By David Duval. Original  Milling---Shaft grip and cover included.  Head had the plating professionally stripped with zero grinding.

What I will be doing with a lot of restorations will be aimed at retaining head weight. More of a reservation-restification over a flat restoration..   many of these putters are 20 years old, and some have been restored 2-3 times already.  That being said, some go  for looks over playability and some just can't be saved.

The Camerons I will be offering will be picked by me, and retain  playability first- then appearance.

In the next few weeks I will have many Cameron Models.. that are preserved and restored this way....

In the mean time if there is interest in the Duval let me know - It will be a beauty. And one you can play and love.

Thanks Geo

deltarocketscientist

Re: Scotty Cameron David Duval 3X Black
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »
George

That putter looks A M A Z I N G

Great job

Ray

geogolf

• www.theclubcollector.com
    • TheClubCollector
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:13:55 AM »
George

That putter looks A M A Z I N G

Great job

Ray

Thanks Ray.    Duval putters- even 15 + yrs after their release still look and play great.

deltarocketscientist

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »
I just wish I could putt with a PN. GLWS