Author Topic: soooo I just won this on eBay... how'd I do?  (Read 2640 times)

Joey2Aces

• Joey2aces
soooo I just won this on eBay... how'd I do?
« on: March 13, 2015, 03:01:09 PM »
I have been in the market for a nice blade style putter for quite some time. This one intrigued me since it has the original grip and headcover, which is quite sexy if you ask me.... well, even if you didn't ask me...

anyway... here it is .. I didn't want to ask before the auction was done in case someone else wanted to snipe it... haha.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobby-grace-2200-becu-copper-putter-/191529697118?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=nAopiXGrb9T8qZ2y22LgK5LneHc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Joey2Aces

• Joey2aces
Re: soooo I just won this on eBay... how'd I do?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 03:02:16 PM »
a quick search on ebay shows this putter going for upwards of $100 with no cover....

Jimbobuc21

• If my GIR was higher, my scores would be lower.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 06:07:00 PM »
Looks like a gamer to me! FYI... on the ebay page is a listing number that is usually halfway down on the right hand side. If you copy that by highlighting it and then hitting CTR C and then when you make a message click on the 2 ebay icons above the smilies. They will show up on your message with the blinking cursor between them. Now hit CTR V which will paste the copied number. If you did it correctly all you get in the message is a link that is only as long as the nimber... not the 3 lines of link text.

If you love it, it is a great buy! It isn't my preferred head shape, so it didn't attract me, but a BeCu Bobby Grace in nice condition is worth every penny and more. Good job...

Jimbo  8)
.: Jimbo :.

Tour Exotics EX9 driver and 3 wood
Tour Exotics EXi irons
Tour Exotics 56*/60* Xtreme Spin Black wedges
Tad Moore Pro1, Slighter Portland, Byron Morgan C/S Spud in AlBz, Byron Morgan cc Proto (they rotate)
Xenon Cu 10* currently in the bag

Joey2Aces

• Joey2aces
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 09:12:17 PM »
Ahhh.  Thanks jimbo! I'll try and edit

I figurd for what i paid its worth a try. Plus that cover! Haha.

Joey2Aces

• Joey2aces
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 09:14:51 PM »

phishpharm14

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »
Great pick up. You outbid me! I was in vegas and was a little distracted to say the least :)
Jamison

Joey2Aces

• Joey2aces
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 09:33:24 PM »
Great pick up. You outbid me! I was in vegas and was a little distracted to say the least :)

Ohh. I apologize. ;) I was thinking the odds were pretty high that it was another PTer. I'm sure I'll be selling it soon enough. Haha. All of a sudden I have 5 putters.