Author Topic: New Never Compromise Tour and Limited Dealer  (Read 2454 times)

Chipandputt

• Mostly Midslants....
New Never Compromise Tour and Limited Dealer
« on: August 08, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Most of you know me from a couple different sites.  I figured I would at least put a note in here letting you know that I am selling our tour putters and limiteds for Cleveland / Never Compromise/ Srixon.  I am repping multiple lines and have 3 tour putter lines now including Never Compromise.  I have lots of neat things to show, both new and old.  Finishes that are for tour only and they are less expensive than going to my custom putter on the Cleveland Main Site.  Loof for some pictures and descriptions of many putters to come, for now, here are some Black Pvd and some nice milled putters that I have taken from the tour dept to the site.  There are some oldies and newbies, we have Ben Crenshaw back on staff and I was fortunate enough to get a few of his as well. The first picture is one of them.  The shaft is black as well and you cannot tell where the shaft begins or ends, he wanted a smooth look and achieved it with this one.  It does have some battle wounds but I like them!  As new ones come thru, I will try to get details and specs, who they are designed for etc. out to all.  Marc

502 to Right

• Aaron Baddeley
Re: New Never Compromise Tour and Limited Dealer
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 11:45:23 PM »
Interesting.

I game a Never Compromise Royal.  It has defeated much more expensive foes to attain a spot in my bag.